Sriharikota sources stated that the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) today launched the IRNSS-1I navigation satellite, the eighth such satellite to be a part of a constellation, from Sriharikota in Andhra Pradesh.
According to sources PSLV-C41/IRNSS-1I Mission blasted off at 4.04 am from the first launch pad at the Sathish Dhawan Space Centre. Meanwhile it was a normal lift-off, ISRO officials said. IRNSS-1I is expected to replace IRNSS-1A, the first of the seven navigation satellites that was rendered ineffective after its three rubidium atomic clocks failed. Moreover the seven satellites are part of the NavIC navigation satellite constellation.
the launch is ISRO's second attempt at sending a replacement satellite.
Meanwhile the previous mission of a PSLV carrying IRNSS-1H in August last year
failed after the heat shield covering the satellite failed to separate. Furthermore
the IRNSS-1I mission takes place two weeks after the space agency launched
GSAT-6A on board GSLV Mk-II. Though the rocket placed GSAT-6A in orbit, the
ISRO lost communication with the satellite within two days.
SHOCKING! 70000 crores cash deficit is the reason behind cash crunch in ATMs!! With the cash crunch prevailing in ATMs all over India, SBI has announced its latest press release that there is a cash deficit of more than 70000 crores in the country. For the past few days, there has been huge deficit of money in ATMs in different parts of the country, and this has shocked the common public, who had to roam around to get money they needed, and faced extreme difficulties.
- Numerous MPs and MLAs, with crime records!
- IPL BANNED - Why Not Movies? Are Tamil People Dumb?
- Nirmala Devi and her Evil Sex Web - Luring more college girls and feeding to VIP's
- Why RGV gave Sri Reddy idea of abusing Pawan Kalyan for her cause?
- Incubation hub be operational from next month at Rajasthan
- US and India working hard to strengthen their energy partnership
- Hundreds of fans boarded Whistle Podu Express, a special train to Pune organized by CSK
- Amit Shah asked Rahul Gandhi to apologize to Hindus for labeling them 'terrorists'
- Amazon CEO revealed that Prime has exceeded 100 million members globally
- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation all set to chop down trees in Jayanagar
- SC pronounced its verdict on mysterious death of special CBI judge BH Loya
- BJP Tripura CMs comments have become a nationwide trending topic
- Chandrababu has become biggest Dalari: Jagan
- Starbucks announced closure of all its company-owned stores on May 29
- Sri Reddy episode makes headlines for more reasons