According to sources Twitter CEO and co-founder Jack Dorsey in 2017 declined for the third straight year any salary. Meanwhile he did not take a single penny for running the micro-blogging platform. A proxy statement that Twitter filed with the US Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) said "As a testament to his commitment to and belief in Twitter's long-term value creation potential, our CEO, Jack Dorsey, declined all compensation for 2017".
Accordingly Dorsey, however, has shares whose value went up 20 per cent since the beginning of 2018. As per a report "As of April 2, Dorsey owned 18 million shares of Twitter, currently worth $529 million. His holdings represent 2.39% of all outstanding shares".
Moreover according to the filing, Twitter CFO Ned Segal had a total
compensation package worth $14.3 million for 2017. Presently Twitter has 330
million monthly active users globally and moreover the company is currently
undergoing major overhauling steps under Dorsey to revive the company's
fortune. Previously in 2016, Dorsey received personal and residential
security costs totaling $68,506.
SHOCKING! 70000 crores cash deficit is the reason behind cash crunch in ATMs!! With the cash crunch prevailing in ATMs all over India, SBI has announced its latest press release that there is a cash deficit of more than 70000 crores in the country. For the past few days, there has been huge deficit of money in ATMs in different parts of the country, and this has shocked the common public, who had to roam around to get money they needed, and faced extreme difficulties.
- Numerous MPs and MLAs, with crime records!
- IPL BANNED - Why Not Movies? Are Tamil People Dumb?
- Nirmala Devi and her Evil Sex Web - Luring more college girls and feeding to VIP's
- Why RGV gave Sri Reddy idea of abusing Pawan Kalyan for her cause?
- Incubation hub be operational from next month at Rajasthan
- US and India working hard to strengthen their energy partnership
- Hundreds of fans boarded Whistle Podu Express, a special train to Pune organized by CSK
- Amit Shah asked Rahul Gandhi to apologize to Hindus for labeling them 'terrorists'
- Amazon CEO revealed that Prime has exceeded 100 million members globally
- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation all set to chop down trees in Jayanagar
- SC pronounced its verdict on mysterious death of special CBI judge BH Loya
- BJP Tripura CMs comments have become a nationwide trending topic
- Chandrababu has become biggest Dalari: Jagan
- Starbucks announced closure of all its company-owned stores on May 29
- Sri Reddy episode makes headlines for more reasons