According to sources Twitter CEO and co-founder Jack Dorsey in 2017 declined for the third straight year any salary. Meanwhile he did not take a single penny for running the micro-blogging platform. A proxy statement that Twitter filed with the US Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) said "As a testament to his commitment to and belief in Twitter's long-term value creation potential, our CEO, Jack Dorsey, declined all compensation for 2017".
Accordingly Dorsey, however, has shares whose value went up 20 per cent since the beginning of 2018. As per a report "As of April 2, Dorsey owned 18 million shares of Twitter, currently worth $529 million. His holdings represent 2.39% of all outstanding shares".
Moreover according to the filing, Twitter CFO Ned Segal had a total
compensation package worth $14.3 million for 2017. Presently Twitter has 330
million monthly active users globally and moreover the company is currently
undergoing major overhauling steps under Dorsey to revive the company's
fortune. Previously in 2016, Dorsey received personal and residential
security costs totaling $68,506.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party