According to sources Twitter CEO and co-founder Jack Dorsey in 2017 declined for the third straight year any salary. Meanwhile he did not take a single penny for running the micro-blogging platform. A proxy statement that Twitter filed with the US Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) said "As a testament to his commitment to and belief in Twitter's long-term value creation potential, our CEO, Jack Dorsey, declined all compensation for 2017".
Accordingly Dorsey, however, has shares whose value went up 20 per cent since the beginning of 2018. As per a report "As of April 2, Dorsey owned 18 million shares of Twitter, currently worth $529 million. His holdings represent 2.39% of all outstanding shares".
Moreover according to the filing, Twitter CFO Ned Segal had a total
compensation package worth $14.3 million for 2017. Presently Twitter has 330
million monthly active users globally and moreover the company is currently
undergoing major overhauling steps under Dorsey to revive the company's
fortune. Previously in 2016, Dorsey received personal and residential
security costs totaling $68,506.
Naidu calls YSRCP a heard of monkeys! Naidu calls YSRCP a heard of monkeys! In the early days of Telugu Desam Party, its founder N T Rama Rao called the Opposition Congress “blasted fruits” (kukkamuti pindelu). It took several years for the TDP to brand the Opposition in similar terms and it was Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu
- Melania Trump's Jacket raised a controversy
- Evacuation of Flammable Substances in Sterlite be carried out soon
- Will Pawan join hands with YS Jagan for 2019 Elections?
- Cauvery water received by Tamilnadu due to surplus from its Kabini dam
- Who is knowledgeable? Narendra Modi or Rahul Gandhi
- Happy News for NRI Telugu Society in Amaravathi
- A navy blue BMW 7 series sedan landed Vijayawada Airport with Pawan Kalyan
- Why TRS Kavita lauded Balayya and NTR?
- Southern Railways to fine train passengers who are found taking selfies
- Will this Taekwondo Winner win a Gold Medal in 2020 Olympics?
- Sania Mirza uploads her prenatal Yoga pose
- This Telangana Farmer considers Donald Trump as his God
- JC heckles TDPs fight for steel plant
- US President Trump to meet Queen Elizabeth II by Next Month
- Goa CM plans to meet PM Narendra Modi for Mining Issues