According to sources it was stated that recently in a proud moment, Indian badminton champion Kidambi Srikanth scripted history by becoming world number 1 in the Badminton World Federation (BWF) rankings on Thursday. Meanwhile Srikanth is the first Indian male shuttler to clinch the top rank. In the women's category, Saina Nehwal had occupied the no. 1 slot in 2015.
Sources have made a statement that this 25 year old Kidambi Srikanth replaced Denmark's ace badminton player Viktor Axelsen with 76,895 points in men's singles category. Meanwhile Srikanth clinched the mixed team gold in the ongoing Gold Coast Commonwealth Games and continues to be the hot favorite to win the gold medal.
Moreover report stated that Srikanth is the disciple of champion maker and
former Indian badminton star Pullela Gopichand. Srikanth burst onto the world
badminton scene with a win at the Thailand Open in 2013. Last year he had won 4
Super Series titles and so the Indian government honored Kidambi Srikanth with
Padma Shri and Arjuna Award in 2018 and 2015 respectively. Furthermore
Telangana CM also had honored him for his performances.
SHOCKING! 70000 crores cash deficit is the reason behind cash crunch in ATMs!! With the cash crunch prevailing in ATMs all over India, SBI has announced its latest press release that there is a cash deficit of more than 70000 crores in the country. For the past few days, there has been huge deficit of money in ATMs in different parts of the country, and this has shocked the common public, who had to roam around to get money they needed, and faced extreme difficulties.
- Numerous MPs and MLAs, with crime records!
- IPL BANNED - Why Not Movies? Are Tamil People Dumb?
- Nirmala Devi and her Evil Sex Web - Luring more college girls and feeding to VIP's
- Why RGV gave Sri Reddy idea of abusing Pawan Kalyan for her cause?
- Incubation hub be operational from next month at Rajasthan
- US and India working hard to strengthen their energy partnership
- Hundreds of fans boarded Whistle Podu Express, a special train to Pune organized by CSK
- Amit Shah asked Rahul Gandhi to apologize to Hindus for labeling them 'terrorists'
- Amazon CEO revealed that Prime has exceeded 100 million members globally
- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation all set to chop down trees in Jayanagar
- SC pronounced its verdict on mysterious death of special CBI judge BH Loya
- BJP Tripura CMs comments have become a nationwide trending topic
- Chandrababu has become biggest Dalari: Jagan
- Starbucks announced closure of all its company-owned stores on May 29
- Sri Reddy episode makes headlines for more reasons