Bengaluru sources reported that to handle the rush during the Indian Premier League, the Bengaluru Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) has extended the metro timings. Usually as per report the metro trains ply till 11 pm every night. Meanwhile, on the days IPL matches are played at the Chinnaswamy Stadium, the trains will ply till 12.30 am.
Moreover according to the BMRCL’s official release, the train services on both the Purple (Baiyappanahalli to Mysuru Road) and Green (Nagasandra to Yelachenahalli) lines will be extended. During the extended period, the trains will ply every 15 minutes. Reports stated that the metro services will be extended on April 13, 21, 25 and 29, and May 1 and 17. Meanwhile those who want to avail the metro services on these days will have to buy the return journey tickets earlier in the day.
Furthermore paper tickets will be issued at all metro stations on the days
of the match from 4 pm onwards. BMRCL Managing Director Mahendra Jain said the
commuters must show the paper ticket to the security guard at the entry and
also after getting off the train near the exit gate. He added “More than 3 lakh
people travel by metro on days IPL matches are held and that is why we have
decided to extend the timings".
SHOCKING! 70000 crores cash deficit is the reason behind cash crunch in ATMs!! With the cash crunch prevailing in ATMs all over India, SBI has announced its latest press release that there is a cash deficit of more than 70000 crores in the country. For the past few days, there has been huge deficit of money in ATMs in different parts of the country, and this has shocked the common public, who had to roam around to get money they needed, and faced extreme difficulties.
- Numerous MPs and MLAs, with crime records!
- IPL BANNED - Why Not Movies? Are Tamil People Dumb?
- Nirmala Devi and her Evil Sex Web - Luring more college girls and feeding to VIP's
- Why RGV gave Sri Reddy idea of abusing Pawan Kalyan for her cause?
- Incubation hub be operational from next month at Rajasthan
- US and India working hard to strengthen their energy partnership
- Hundreds of fans boarded Whistle Podu Express, a special train to Pune organized by CSK
- Amit Shah asked Rahul Gandhi to apologize to Hindus for labeling them 'terrorists'
- Amazon CEO revealed that Prime has exceeded 100 million members globally
- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation all set to chop down trees in Jayanagar
- SC pronounced its verdict on mysterious death of special CBI judge BH Loya
- BJP Tripura CMs comments have become a nationwide trending topic
- Chandrababu has become biggest Dalari: Jagan
- Starbucks announced closure of all its company-owned stores on May 29
- Sri Reddy episode makes headlines for more reasons