Bengaluru sources reported that to handle the rush during the Indian Premier League, the Bengaluru Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) has extended the metro timings. Usually as per report the metro trains ply till 11 pm every night. Meanwhile, on the days IPL matches are played at the Chinnaswamy Stadium, the trains will ply till 12.30 am.
Moreover according to the BMRCL’s official release, the train services on both the Purple (Baiyappanahalli to Mysuru Road) and Green (Nagasandra to Yelachenahalli) lines will be extended. During the extended period, the trains will ply every 15 minutes. Reports stated that the metro services will be extended on April 13, 21, 25 and 29, and May 1 and 17. Meanwhile those who want to avail the metro services on these days will have to buy the return journey tickets earlier in the day.
Furthermore paper tickets will be issued at all metro stations on the days
of the match from 4 pm onwards. BMRCL Managing Director Mahendra Jain said the
commuters must show the paper ticket to the security guard at the entry and
also after getting off the train near the exit gate. He added “More than 3 lakh
people travel by metro on days IPL matches are held and that is why we have
decided to extend the timings".
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party