PM Narendra Modi said currently India is set to move faster in all fields as the NDA government has brought the country out of policy paralysis caused by the previous Congress government while formally inaugurating the 10th edition of the defense expo at Thiruvidandai near Chennai on Thursday.
PM Modi said “There was a time when, like many other aspects of governance, the critical issue of defense preparedness was also hampered by policy paralysis and he had seen how laziness, incompetence and perhaps some hidden motives can cause damage to the nation". Further he said that “Issues that should have been long addressed by previous governments are being resolved now. You would have seen how the requirement of providing bullet proof jackets to Indian Army soldiers was kept hanging for years".
Further quoting former President APJ Abdul Kalam, the Prime Minister said,
Kalam asked us to dream, dream and dream. Our dream is to develop the ecosystem
to foster an environment of new and creative entrepreneurship in defense
manufacturing sector.” Moreover he said in the coming weeks the government
would undertake extensive consultations with all stakeholders, including both
Indian and foreign companies, about our defense production and defense
procurement policy space.
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes