PM Narendra Modi said currently India is set to move faster in all fields as the NDA government has brought the country out of policy paralysis caused by the previous Congress government while formally inaugurating the 10th edition of the defense expo at Thiruvidandai near Chennai on Thursday.
PM Modi said “There was a time when, like many other aspects of governance, the critical issue of defense preparedness was also hampered by policy paralysis and he had seen how laziness, incompetence and perhaps some hidden motives can cause damage to the nation". Further he said that “Issues that should have been long addressed by previous governments are being resolved now. You would have seen how the requirement of providing bullet proof jackets to Indian Army soldiers was kept hanging for years".
Further quoting former President APJ Abdul Kalam, the Prime Minister said,
Kalam asked us to dream, dream and dream. Our dream is to develop the ecosystem
to foster an environment of new and creative entrepreneurship in defense
manufacturing sector.” Moreover he said in the coming weeks the government
would undertake extensive consultations with all stakeholders, including both
Indian and foreign companies, about our defense production and defense
procurement policy space.
SHOCKING! 70000 crores cash deficit is the reason behind cash crunch in ATMs!! With the cash crunch prevailing in ATMs all over India, SBI has announced its latest press release that there is a cash deficit of more than 70000 crores in the country. For the past few days, there has been huge deficit of money in ATMs in different parts of the country, and this has shocked the common public, who had to roam around to get money they needed, and faced extreme difficulties.
- Numerous MPs and MLAs, with crime records!
- IPL BANNED - Why Not Movies? Are Tamil People Dumb?
- Nirmala Devi and her Evil Sex Web - Luring more college girls and feeding to VIP's
- Why RGV gave Sri Reddy idea of abusing Pawan Kalyan for her cause?
- Incubation hub be operational from next month at Rajasthan
- US and India working hard to strengthen their energy partnership
- Hundreds of fans boarded Whistle Podu Express, a special train to Pune organized by CSK
- Amit Shah asked Rahul Gandhi to apologize to Hindus for labeling them 'terrorists'
- Amazon CEO revealed that Prime has exceeded 100 million members globally
- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation all set to chop down trees in Jayanagar
- SC pronounced its verdict on mysterious death of special CBI judge BH Loya
- BJP Tripura CMs comments have become a nationwide trending topic
- Chandrababu has become biggest Dalari: Jagan
- Starbucks announced closure of all its company-owned stores on May 29
- Sri Reddy episode makes headlines for more reasons