PM Narendra Modi said currently India is set to move faster in all fields as the NDA government has brought the country out of policy paralysis caused by the previous Congress government while formally inaugurating the 10th edition of the defense expo at Thiruvidandai near Chennai on Thursday.
PM Modi said “There was a time when, like many other aspects of governance, the critical issue of defense preparedness was also hampered by policy paralysis and he had seen how laziness, incompetence and perhaps some hidden motives can cause damage to the nation". Further he said that “Issues that should have been long addressed by previous governments are being resolved now. You would have seen how the requirement of providing bullet proof jackets to Indian Army soldiers was kept hanging for years".
Further quoting former President APJ Abdul Kalam, the Prime Minister said,
Kalam asked us to dream, dream and dream. Our dream is to develop the ecosystem
to foster an environment of new and creative entrepreneurship in defense
manufacturing sector.” Moreover he said in the coming weeks the government
would undertake extensive consultations with all stakeholders, including both
Indian and foreign companies, about our defense production and defense
procurement policy space.
Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud According to sources fugitive diamantaire Nirav Modi who conned Punjab National Bank for 13,000 Crore and flew out of country. Presently the owner of Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech has been booked by Enforcement Directorate and CBI for involving in 5000 Cr bank fraud. Meanwhile the directors of company Nitin Sandesara, Chetan Sandesara and Dipti Sandesara have set up
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018
- Karnataka Govt plans to set up free Wi-Fi in 198 wards
- Kerala to witness heavy rains for next 48 Hours
- 3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE
- Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia
- Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others