With the Karnataka assembly elections coming soon, the Bharatiya Janatha Party has planned to rope in former Indian cricketing legends Rahul Dravid and Anil Kumble as its star campaigners. The state assembly elections of Karnataka are scheduled to be held on May 12, and in such a scenario, the Congress party, which rules the state, headed by Sidharamaiah has begun its election campaigning.
To retain the rule, even the national leader of Congress, its President Rahul Gandhi had started campaigning. At the other end in a desperate attempt to regain the power in Karnataka, the Yedyurappa lead BJP party has also been taking strong measures to woo the voters. They have already started taking measures to lure the votes of youngsters, and are planning to rope in stars to campaign for them.
It has been revealed that the party
is planning to field cricketing legends Anil Kumble and Rahul Dravid as its
star candidates, and is holding discussions with senior members of the party.
However, the cricketers have always expressed their disinterest in politics.
While Rahul Dravid had scored 10889 runs in 344 ODIs, and 13288 runs in 164
Tests, and Kumble has taken 337 wickets in 271 ODIs, and 619 wickets in 132
tests, it seems the cricketers are in no mood to be bowled by BJP.
Will Stormy Daniels pay Trump &3,00,000 as defamation suit dismissed? Los Angeles sources stated that a US federal judge in California has ordered porn star Stormy Daniels to pay Donald Trump nearly $300,000 for filing a defamation suit against the president that was dismissed. Meanwhile US District Judge S. James Otero said Daniels, whose real name is Stephanie Clifford, must pay Trump $293,000 to cover the president's attorney fees and costs plus $1,000 in sanctions for filing the lawsuit.
- KCR the KING of Telangana, to Sworn in as CM
- Rahul Gandhi principal challenger to PM Narendra Modi for LS polls in 2019
- Has BJP lost its influence? Rajinikanth
- RGVs comment after Telangana Election Results
- 6 Women Candidates elected in Telangana Assembly 2018
- Puppy Sales at Pet Shops banned in Germany during Christmas
- Will Revanth Reddy quit politics?
- IIT-M makes 888 Job offers by 195 companies
- KCRs added advantage in becoming CM again
- Matter of extradition of Vijay Mallya to India referred to Secretary of State of UK
- Uttam Kumar Reddy alleged discrepancies in counting of votes for Telangana
- Zomato Delivery Man caught in Video eating Food for Delivery
- Chennai likely to receive Rainfall this Weekend
- Huge damage for BJP in Assembly Elections!
- London court orders against Mallya!