The suicide note of a Maharashtra based farmer, stating that Prime Minister Narendra Modi is the reason behind his death, has created shockwaves across the country. Many districts of Maharashtra are affected by severe drought, and among these, the most important happens to be Yavathmal district. Shankar Bavhrao Saire (50), belonging to rajurvadi village of Yavathmal district, had committed suicide yesterday.
The farmer had planned to commit suicide by hanging himself to a tree branch, in his farm. However, as the rope he had for hanging himself, ripped apart, and then he decided to consume poison to end his life. Though his relatives made attempts to save his life and took him to the hospital, it was said by the doctors that he had already passed away on arrival itself.
Shankar had obtained a loan of Rs 3
lakhs but due to the drought, he wasn't able to repay the loans due to the
droughts, and though he had visited many political leaders to bail him out from
his debts, none helped him, and hence he had committed suicide writing a note
that Modi was the reason for his suicide. Following his death, Maharashtra
farmers have demanded the government to help the farmers in the drought time.
Rapthadu YSRCP MLA as Irrigation Minister and DVR as Speaker? There are still 35 days to get the results in AP but YSRCP leaders are in cloud nine. Their feet not stand on the floor. They show that much confidence on their victory. As per buzz, Prashant Kishore report gives YSRCP confidence more.
- Chief Secretary Skips Chandrababu's Review Meetings
- Narendra Modi Saved Chandrababu in IT Grids Case?
- BJP Member says She will change constitution!
- Kamal's apology to buffaloes!
- Kamal Haasan trolled by director!
- 564 wheel chairs used across Nilgiri constituency to help differently-abled voters
- Volunteers encourage people to vote in Mandya
- Tamilnadu recorded 39.49% voting till 1 p.m
- Donald Trump vetoed a bill to end support for Saudi-led war in Yemen
- Tamilnadu records highest voter turnouts among 11 states
- Why IT conducts raids in TN against leaders in opposition to BJP?
- PM Modi calls All Youngsters to polling booths to strengthen democracy
- Tamilnadu interiors to experience heavy rain in next 24 hours
- Overall poll percentage for Tamilnadu was 13.48% till 9 am
- All voters come out to vote: DMK President MK Stalin