The suicide note of a Maharashtra based farmer, stating that Prime Minister Narendra Modi is the reason behind his death, has created shockwaves across the country. Many districts of Maharashtra are affected by severe drought, and among these, the most important happens to be Yavathmal district. Shankar Bavhrao Saire (50), belonging to rajurvadi village of Yavathmal district, had committed suicide yesterday.
The farmer had planned to commit suicide by hanging himself to a tree branch, in his farm. However, as the rope he had for hanging himself, ripped apart, and then he decided to consume poison to end his life. Though his relatives made attempts to save his life and took him to the hospital, it was said by the doctors that he had already passed away on arrival itself.
Shankar had obtained a loan of Rs 3
lakhs but due to the drought, he wasn't able to repay the loans due to the
droughts, and though he had visited many political leaders to bail him out from
his debts, none helped him, and hence he had committed suicide writing a note
that Modi was the reason for his suicide. Following his death, Maharashtra
farmers have demanded the government to help the farmers in the drought time.
SHOCKING! 70000 crores cash deficit is the reason behind cash crunch in ATMs!! With the cash crunch prevailing in ATMs all over India, SBI has announced its latest press release that there is a cash deficit of more than 70000 crores in the country. For the past few days, there has been huge deficit of money in ATMs in different parts of the country, and this has shocked the common public, who had to roam around to get money they needed, and faced extreme difficulties.
- Numerous MPs and MLAs, with crime records!
- IPL BANNED - Why Not Movies? Are Tamil People Dumb?
- Nirmala Devi and her Evil Sex Web - Luring more college girls and feeding to VIP's
- Why RGV gave Sri Reddy idea of abusing Pawan Kalyan for her cause?
- Incubation hub be operational from next month at Rajasthan
- US and India working hard to strengthen their energy partnership
- Hundreds of fans boarded Whistle Podu Express, a special train to Pune organized by CSK
- Amit Shah asked Rahul Gandhi to apologize to Hindus for labeling them 'terrorists'
- Amazon CEO revealed that Prime has exceeded 100 million members globally
- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation all set to chop down trees in Jayanagar
- SC pronounced its verdict on mysterious death of special CBI judge BH Loya
- BJP Tripura CMs comments have become a nationwide trending topic
- Chandrababu has become biggest Dalari: Jagan
- Starbucks announced closure of all its company-owned stores on May 29
- Sri Reddy episode makes headlines for more reasons