The suicide note of a Maharashtra based farmer, stating that Prime Minister Narendra Modi is the reason behind his death, has created shockwaves across the country. Many districts of Maharashtra are affected by severe drought, and among these, the most important happens to be Yavathmal district. Shankar Bavhrao Saire (50), belonging to rajurvadi village of Yavathmal district, had committed suicide yesterday.
The farmer had planned to commit suicide by hanging himself to a tree branch, in his farm. However, as the rope he had for hanging himself, ripped apart, and then he decided to consume poison to end his life. Though his relatives made attempts to save his life and took him to the hospital, it was said by the doctors that he had already passed away on arrival itself.
Shankar had obtained a loan of Rs 3
lakhs but due to the drought, he wasn't able to repay the loans due to the
droughts, and though he had visited many political leaders to bail him out from
his debts, none helped him, and hence he had committed suicide writing a note
that Modi was the reason for his suicide. Following his death, Maharashtra
farmers have demanded the government to help the farmers in the drought time.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party