According to sources country's Vice President M. Venkaiah Naidu on Thursday called for public-private partnership (PPP) to provide affordable treatment to the needy and poor in the countryside. He said "We cannot have two India’s, with cities having state-of-the art facilities and rural areas lagging behind. We need a collaborative public-private partnership to remedy the situation on priority".
Meanwhile Naidu in his address at the 20th convocation of the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) said "The urban-rural divide in healthcare needs urgent attention and action. Moreover the healthcare sector calls for participation of all stakeholders and use of innovation to bridge intent and execution. However, the private sector health facilities must not only be accessible to the needy and poor, but must also be affordable".
Naidu added "One in every four graduates in the world will most
likely be the product of Indian education system and if we can improve the
quality of higher education, we can leverage the demographic dividend for the
benefit of the society." Furthermore it was set up in 1996 by the
Karnataka government and the RGUHS is among the largest health sciences
universities in the country.
What is Non-Confidence Motion? How does it Work? Tomorrow, the discussion and the decision on the no-confidence motion passed against the central government will be happening in the parliament. At this juncture, it is essential to know what exactly is a no-confidence Motion and how it works.
- OMG... Is Dhoni retiring from ODI's and T20's ??
- TDP MP to Skip No-Trust Vote Tomorrow as he feels Modi Govt will not fall
- UP Cricket Team Selection is based on Prostitutes, Sex, and Money - Rajiv Shukla in Trouble?
- War between Yadav & Azhar continues
- VHP & Bajrang Dal commenced Road blockade Today
- Why Tamil TV Serial Starlet Priyanka committed suicide?
- JC DIVAKAR REDDYS UNRULY DECISION MAY TAMPER TDPCHANCES
- Is Modi Government ready to face first No Trust Motion be held tomorrow?
- Rahul looks like his mother who is a foreigner, he can never be PM: Jai Prakash Singh
- Kerala Govt prepares list of calamities incurred by each individual
- South Western Railway catapulted Captain Service in Bengaluru-New Delhi Karnataka Express train
- Congress & BJP "pandering" to majority community vote: Owaisi
- High Court plans a CBI inquiry on Deputy CM of TN?
- Trump's new checkmate!
- 17 abusers thrashed in Court!