According to sources country's Vice President M. Venkaiah Naidu on Thursday called for public-private partnership (PPP) to provide affordable treatment to the needy and poor in the countryside. He said "We cannot have two India’s, with cities having state-of-the art facilities and rural areas lagging behind. We need a collaborative public-private partnership to remedy the situation on priority".
Meanwhile Naidu in his address at the 20th convocation of the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) said "The urban-rural divide in healthcare needs urgent attention and action. Moreover the healthcare sector calls for participation of all stakeholders and use of innovation to bridge intent and execution. However, the private sector health facilities must not only be accessible to the needy and poor, but must also be affordable".
Naidu added "One in every four graduates in the world will most
likely be the product of Indian education system and if we can improve the
quality of higher education, we can leverage the demographic dividend for the
benefit of the society." Furthermore it was set up in 1996 by the
Karnataka government and the RGUHS is among the largest health sciences
universities in the country.
Rajinikanth delays politics due to BJP loss? Superstar Rajinikanth celebrates his 69th birthday today and on eve of the day, his numerous fans are celebrating with various events and his next movie Petta teaser was also released and fans are going Gaga over it. With BJP losing heavily in the state assembly elections, it has been said that Rajinikanth has decided to delay his political entry further.
- Mizoram CM's Sensational first order!
- Why Chandrababu Naidu failed in Telangana?
- Will Stormy Daniels pay Trump &3,00,000 as defamation suit dismissed?
- KCR the KING of Telangana, to Sworn in as CM
- Rahul Gandhi principal challenger to PM Narendra Modi for LS polls in 2019
- Has BJP lost its influence? Rajinikanth
- RGVs comment after Telangana Election Results
- 6 Women Candidates elected in Telangana Assembly 2018
- Puppy Sales at Pet Shops banned in Germany during Christmas
- Will Revanth Reddy quit politics?
- IIT-M makes 888 Job offers by 195 companies
- KCRs added advantage in becoming CM again
- Matter of extradition of Vijay Mallya to India referred to Secretary of State of UK
- Uttam Kumar Reddy alleged discrepancies in counting of votes for Telangana
- Zomato Delivery Man caught in Video eating Food for Delivery