According to sources country's Vice President M. Venkaiah Naidu on Thursday called for public-private partnership (PPP) to provide affordable treatment to the needy and poor in the countryside. He said "We cannot have two India’s, with cities having state-of-the art facilities and rural areas lagging behind. We need a collaborative public-private partnership to remedy the situation on priority".
Meanwhile Naidu in his address at the 20th convocation of the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) said "The urban-rural divide in healthcare needs urgent attention and action. Moreover the healthcare sector calls for participation of all stakeholders and use of innovation to bridge intent and execution. However, the private sector health facilities must not only be accessible to the needy and poor, but must also be affordable".
Naidu added "One in every four graduates in the world will most
likely be the product of Indian education system and if we can improve the
quality of higher education, we can leverage the demographic dividend for the
benefit of the society." Furthermore it was set up in 1996 by the
Karnataka government and the RGUHS is among the largest health sciences
universities in the country.
Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA? According to the latest report of the Association for Democratic Reforms (ADR) and the National Election Watch, YS Jagan from Andhra Pradesh is India's fifth most earning MLA. Jagan's annual earnings are pegged at Rs 13.92 Crore. Reports added including the earning of his wife YS Bharati and the income of other family members, his total income stood at Rs 18.13 Crore per year.
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar
- Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!