Washington sources reported that the United States has extended greetings to Sri Lankans living across the globe for Sinhala and Tamil New Year. The acting Secretary of State John J Sullivan said in an official statement that “On behalf of President Trump and the American people, he wishes a joyous New Year to all the Sri Lankan people including the celebration of the 70th anniversary of Sri Lanka's independence and US-Sri Lankan diplomatic relations and reconciliation to ensure an even brighter future for the Sri Lankan people”.
Meanwhile the day, called Aluth Aurudu, is an important national holiday for both the cultures of the Sinhalese and the Tamil population of Sri Lanka. Moreover President Donald Trump also extended his wishes to Bengalis living across the globe ahead of the Bengali New Year.
In another statement Sullivan said "On behalf of President Trump and
the American people, he wishes Bengalis everywhere a joyous New Year and
commemorates this important day along with all those from Bangladesh, India,
and around the world who come together today to mark the arrival of the New
Year”. Further the Bengali New Year, also called 'Poila Boishakh', is the
traditional New Year day of the Bengali community which will be celebrated on
New generation of SSDs built for Samsung community of gamers, videographers and VFX designers According to sources the global semiconductor leader Samsung Electronics on Wednesday introduced Samsung 970 PRO and EVO which is the third generation industry-leading consumer solid state drive (SSD) line-up in the Indian market. Meanwhile the new generation of SSDs is built for the community of gamer, videographers and VFX designers.
- Hyderabad temperature likely to soar to 42-43 degrees
- YSRCP YS Jagan speaks for welfare of private teachers
- Why Somu Verraju questioned about AP CMs behavior with Governor?
- Sidharamaiah's direct dig on Yedyurappa!
- Election commission rejects AIADMK request!
- Congress leader shot dead in Kashmir!
- Microsoft raids BJP member's office!
- ABN MD sent legal notices to Pawan in the lines of Srini Raju of TV9
- Indian Godman Asaram convicted of rape
- Trump to decide whether to pull US out of nuclear deal between Iran & six major world powers
- Recruitment for journalists & anchors for Pawan Kalyan's JTV made
- Upasana showing interest to join her uncle's Janasena
- Shocking news to NRI Community H1B Visa Holders
- Catherine, wife of Prince William, gave birth to a baby boy
- AP Kauravas connected in assault against Women