According to report two Indian athletes Rakesh Babu and KT Irfan (both from Kerala) have been sent home from the ongoing Commonwealth Games (CWG) in Gold Coast, Australia for breaching the 'no-needles' policy of the Commonwealth Games Federation (CGF). As per report the CGF acted on a complaint made by its medical commission on Thursday against members of the Indian squad competing at the Commonwealth Games.
As per CGF, a needle has been found in the living quarters of the two athletes in the games village. Meanwhile the needle was found by a cleaner in a cup on the bedside table in a bedroom occupied by Irfan and Babu. Further CGF said in a statement that "Rakesh Babu and Irfan Kolothum Thodi are in breach of the No Needle Policy in that they failed to ensure compliance with the No Needle Policy and, in particular, failed to ensure compliance with paragraphs I, II, III and IV of the No Needle Policy".
The statement added that "Rakesh Babu and Irfan Kolothum Thodi are
with immediate effect not permitted to participate in the Games". Moreover
the accreditation of Rakesh Babu and Irfan Kolothum Thodi was suspended with
effect from 09:00 hours on April 13, 2018. Both athletes were removed from the
What is Non-Confidence Motion? How does it Work? Tomorrow, the discussion and the decision on the no-confidence motion passed against the central government will be happening in the parliament. At this juncture, it is essential to know what exactly is a no-confidence Motion and how it works.
- OMG... Is Dhoni retiring from ODI's and T20's ??
- TDP MP to Skip No-Trust Vote Tomorrow as he feels Modi Govt will not fall
- UP Cricket Team Selection is based on Prostitutes, Sex, and Money - Rajiv Shukla in Trouble?
- War between Yadav & Azhar continues
- VHP & Bajrang Dal commenced Road blockade Today
- Why Tamil TV Serial Starlet Priyanka committed suicide?
- JC DIVAKAR REDDYS UNRULY DECISION MAY TAMPER TDPCHANCES
- Is Modi Government ready to face first No Trust Motion be held tomorrow?
- Rahul looks like his mother who is a foreigner, he can never be PM: Jai Prakash Singh
- Kerala Govt prepares list of calamities incurred by each individual
- South Western Railway catapulted Captain Service in Bengaluru-New Delhi Karnataka Express train
- Congress & BJP "pandering" to majority community vote: Owaisi
- High Court plans a CBI inquiry on Deputy CM of TN?
- Trump's new checkmate!
- 17 abusers thrashed in Court!