According to report two Indian athletes Rakesh Babu and KT Irfan (both from Kerala) have been sent home from the ongoing Commonwealth Games (CWG) in Gold Coast, Australia for breaching the 'no-needles' policy of the Commonwealth Games Federation (CGF). As per report the CGF acted on a complaint made by its medical commission on Thursday against members of the Indian squad competing at the Commonwealth Games.
As per CGF, a needle has been found in the living quarters of the two athletes in the games village. Meanwhile the needle was found by a cleaner in a cup on the bedside table in a bedroom occupied by Irfan and Babu. Further CGF said in a statement that "Rakesh Babu and Irfan Kolothum Thodi are in breach of the No Needle Policy in that they failed to ensure compliance with the No Needle Policy and, in particular, failed to ensure compliance with paragraphs I, II, III and IV of the No Needle Policy".
The statement added that "Rakesh Babu and Irfan Kolothum Thodi are
with immediate effect not permitted to participate in the Games". Moreover
the accreditation of Rakesh Babu and Irfan Kolothum Thodi was suspended with
effect from 09:00 hours on April 13, 2018. Both athletes were removed from the
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar