Hyderabad sources reported that the Indian Meteorological Department stated that light to moderate rain was being received at isolated spots in the state, there had been a slight rise in the day temperatures. Earlier on Thursday Hyderabad recorded 37 degrees, while Adilabad recorded 39, the highest in the State.
The IMD Hyderabad Director Y.K. Reddy said increase in mercury levels was felt across various districts and there will be a marginal rise in the day temperatures in the coming five days. However, thunderstorm activity can be expected if humidity levels increase. Accordingly the current weather spell indicates thunderstorm accompanied by gusty winds up to April 13. Moreover, the forecast is light to moderate rainfall for the State.
Usually April, generally considered the peak
summer month, had been witnessing irregular moderate rain and drop in temperature
due to the thunderstorm caused by high humidity levels and south-easterly winds
from the Bay of Bengal. Further the city on Friday is likely to be partly
cloudy with possibility of development of thunder and lightning. As per report
the maximum and minimum temperatures would be around 38 degrees and 23.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018