As per report both CM Siddharamaih and PM Narendra Modi enjoy their fair share of popularity. But which leader will pip the other remains to be seen. Earlier the last elections in the state were the 2014 General Elections to Lok Sabha, where BJP won 17 out of the 28 seats and Congress won 9 seats. Moreover the vote share of BJP and Congress were 43% and 40.8% respectively.
Meanwhile the most important factor playing in favor of BJP is the anti-incumbency against Congress; this played in favor of Congress in 2013. Moreover this can be clubbed with the fact that 14% of the state's electorate this time is going to be first-time voters, where Prime Minister Modi is very popular.
Presently Janata Dal-Secular (JDS)
remains a relevant player in the state, and its success with its traditional
vote bank of backward and scheduled caste communities can substantially help
the election effort of BJP by dividing the anti-BJP votes. Moreover it has to
be kept in the context of the pre-poll alliance between JDS and Bahujan Samaj
Party (BSP), which can emerge as a substantial puller of votes from the caste
groups these parties represent. Furthermore it can be said with confidence,
that for JDS and its allies, the fight is to remain relevant.
What is Non-Confidence Motion? How does it Work? Tomorrow, the discussion and the decision on the no-confidence motion passed against the central government will be happening in the parliament. At this juncture, it is essential to know what exactly is a no-confidence Motion and how it works.
- OMG... Is Dhoni retiring from ODI's and T20's ??
- TDP MP to Skip No-Trust Vote Tomorrow as he feels Modi Govt will not fall
- UP Cricket Team Selection is based on Prostitutes, Sex, and Money - Rajiv Shukla in Trouble?
- War between Yadav & Azhar continues
- VHP & Bajrang Dal commenced Road blockade Today
- Why Tamil TV Serial Starlet Priyanka committed suicide?
- JC DIVAKAR REDDYS UNRULY DECISION MAY TAMPER TDPCHANCES
- Is Modi Government ready to face first No Trust Motion be held tomorrow?
- Rahul looks like his mother who is a foreigner, he can never be PM: Jai Prakash Singh
- Kerala Govt prepares list of calamities incurred by each individual
- South Western Railway catapulted Captain Service in Bengaluru-New Delhi Karnataka Express train
- Congress & BJP "pandering" to majority community vote: Owaisi
- High Court plans a CBI inquiry on Deputy CM of TN?
- Trump's new checkmate!
- 17 abusers thrashed in Court!