In the sexual abuse and murder case of an 8 year old in Kashmir, the Supreme court has taken initiative and has sent notice to the bar council and other important organizations. The sexual assault and murder of an 8 year old girl Asifa in Kathua district of Kashmir has created chaos across the country.
In such a situation, the Supreme Court has come forward to take up the case, as a suo motu case. There were accusations on the lawyers of Kashmir that, they were preventing the Kashmir Police from filing charge sheet, and proceeding with the case and further investigations.
In regard to this accusation, now
the supreme court has come forward, and has sent notices to the bar council of
India, Jammu and Kashmir Bar council, Kathua Bar council, and has demanded an
explanation. The Supreme Court has given the bar councils a deadline till April
19th to give their individual responses to the notices.
What is Non-Confidence Motion? How does it Work? Tomorrow, the discussion and the decision on the no-confidence motion passed against the central government will be happening in the parliament. At this juncture, it is essential to know what exactly is a no-confidence Motion and how it works.
- OMG... Is Dhoni retiring from ODI's and T20's ??
- TDP MP to Skip No-Trust Vote Tomorrow as he feels Modi Govt will not fall
- UP Cricket Team Selection is based on Prostitutes, Sex, and Money - Rajiv Shukla in Trouble?
- War between Yadav & Azhar continues
- VHP & Bajrang Dal commenced Road blockade Today
- Why Tamil TV Serial Starlet Priyanka committed suicide?
- JC DIVAKAR REDDYS UNRULY DECISION MAY TAMPER TDPCHANCES
- Is Modi Government ready to face first No Trust Motion be held tomorrow?
- Rahul looks like his mother who is a foreigner, he can never be PM: Jai Prakash Singh
- Kerala Govt prepares list of calamities incurred by each individual
- South Western Railway catapulted Captain Service in Bengaluru-New Delhi Karnataka Express train
- Congress & BJP "pandering" to majority community vote: Owaisi
- High Court plans a CBI inquiry on Deputy CM of TN?
- Trump's new checkmate!
- 17 abusers thrashed in Court!