In the sexual abuse and murder case of an 8 year old in Kashmir, the Supreme court has taken initiative and has sent notice to the bar council and other important organizations. The sexual assault and murder of an 8 year old girl Asifa in Kathua district of Kashmir has created chaos across the country.
In such a situation, the Supreme Court has come forward to take up the case, as a suo motu case. There were accusations on the lawyers of Kashmir that, they were preventing the Kashmir Police from filing charge sheet, and proceeding with the case and further investigations.
In regard to this accusation, now
the supreme court has come forward, and has sent notices to the bar council of
India, Jammu and Kashmir Bar council, Kathua Bar council, and has demanded an
explanation. The Supreme Court has given the bar councils a deadline till April
19th to give their individual responses to the notices.
Why Chandrababu Naidu failed in Telangana? Reportedly congratulating KCR garu for winning the Assembly elections in Telangana,” said Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu in a tweet on Tuesday afternoon as it became clear that his nemesis K Chandrasekhar Rao was not just set for a comeback, but a sweeping victory in the Telangana polls.
- Will Stormy Daniels pay Trump &3,00,000 as defamation suit dismissed?
- KCR the KING of Telangana, to Sworn in as CM
- Rahul Gandhi principal challenger to PM Narendra Modi for LS polls in 2019
- Has BJP lost its influence? Rajinikanth
- RGVs comment after Telangana Election Results
- 6 Women Candidates elected in Telangana Assembly 2018
- Puppy Sales at Pet Shops banned in Germany during Christmas
- Will Revanth Reddy quit politics?
- IIT-M makes 888 Job offers by 195 companies
- KCRs added advantage in becoming CM again
- Matter of extradition of Vijay Mallya to India referred to Secretary of State of UK
- Uttam Kumar Reddy alleged discrepancies in counting of votes for Telangana
- Zomato Delivery Man caught in Video eating Food for Delivery
- Chennai likely to receive Rainfall this Weekend
- Huge damage for BJP in Assembly Elections!