In the sexual abuse and murder case of an 8 year old in Kashmir, the Supreme court has taken initiative and has sent notice to the bar council and other important organizations. The sexual assault and murder of an 8 year old girl Asifa in Kathua district of Kashmir has created chaos across the country.
In such a situation, the Supreme Court has come forward to take up the case, as a suo motu case. There were accusations on the lawyers of Kashmir that, they were preventing the Kashmir Police from filing charge sheet, and proceeding with the case and further investigations.
In regard to this accusation, now
the supreme court has come forward, and has sent notices to the bar council of
India, Jammu and Kashmir Bar council, Kathua Bar council, and has demanded an
explanation. The Supreme Court has given the bar councils a deadline till April
19th to give their individual responses to the notices.
New generation of SSDs built for Samsung community of gamers, videographers and VFX designers According to sources the global semiconductor leader Samsung Electronics on Wednesday introduced Samsung 970 PRO and EVO which is the third generation industry-leading consumer solid state drive (SSD) line-up in the Indian market. Meanwhile the new generation of SSDs is built for the community of gamer, videographers and VFX designers.
- Hyderabad temperature likely to soar to 42-43 degrees
- YSRCP YS Jagan speaks for welfare of private teachers
- Why Somu Verraju questioned about AP CMs behavior with Governor?
- Sidharamaiah's direct dig on Yedyurappa!
- Election commission rejects AIADMK request!
- Congress leader shot dead in Kashmir!
- Microsoft raids BJP member's office!
- ABN MD sent legal notices to Pawan in the lines of Srini Raju of TV9
- Indian Godman Asaram convicted of rape
- Trump to decide whether to pull US out of nuclear deal between Iran & six major world powers
- Recruitment for journalists & anchors for Pawan Kalyan's JTV made
- Upasana showing interest to join her uncle's Janasena
- Shocking news to NRI Community H1B Visa Holders
- Catherine, wife of Prince William, gave birth to a baby boy
- AP Kauravas connected in assault against Women