In a recently conducted Survey by the popular India today group, it has been concluded that the congress party will emerge victorious with 37 % votes. While the survey also concluded that the BJP will win 35 % votes, it also said that the Janata Dal will receive about 19% votes.
The India Today Karvy survey also revealed that the Congress leader Sidharamaiah has more chances of winning the elections and becoming the CM again. With the tenure ending in May, the state assembly elections in Karnataka are scheduled to be held in all 224 constituencies on May 12, and the results will be out on May 15.
With the excitement and predictions
on who will win these tightly contested elections has been running high, it has
been revealed by the India Today polls that that Congress has a 37 % vote bank,
making them a formidable winner. It must be noted that in 2013, Congress had
secured 37% votes and won in 122 constituencies to form the government in
Who is knowledgeable? Narendra Modi or Rahul Gandhi As per report in the last four years, since Narendra Modi became prime minister, if there is one narrative that has become common sense it is that Rahul Gandhi is unintelligent and ill-informed, a “Pappu,” and thus naturally unfit to become the prime minister. Meanwhile the latest example is when Rahul became the butt of jokes on Twitter and according to Rahul Gandhi trended a few days ago when he suggested that the person who started Coca-Cola in the US was a lemonade seller.
- Happy News for NRI Telugu Society in Amaravathi
- A navy blue BMW 7 series sedan landed Vijayawada Airport with Pawan Kalyan
- Why TRS Kavita lauded Balayya and NTR?
- Southern Railways to fine train passengers who are found taking selfies
- Will this Taekwondo Winner win a Gold Medal in 2020 Olympics?
- Sania Mirza uploads her prenatal Yoga pose
- This Telangana Farmer considers Donald Trump as his God
- JC heckles TDPs fight for steel plant
- US President Trump to meet Queen Elizabeth II by Next Month
- Goa CM plans to meet PM Narendra Modi for Mining Issues
- Jana Chaitanya Yatra catapulted by Telangana BJP
- Why Telangana government pushing to expand startup ecosystem of Hyderabad?
- Naidu grabs a chance to have a word with Pawan
- Why Pawan Kalyan didn't see Chandrababu Naidu meeting at same venue?
- Virat fit for UK tour!