In a recently conducted Survey by the popular India today group, it has been concluded that the congress party will emerge victorious with 37 % votes. While the survey also concluded that the BJP will win 35 % votes, it also said that the Janata Dal will receive about 19% votes.
The India Today Karvy survey also revealed that the Congress leader Sidharamaiah has more chances of winning the elections and becoming the CM again. With the tenure ending in May, the state assembly elections in Karnataka are scheduled to be held in all 224 constituencies on May 12, and the results will be out on May 15.
With the excitement and predictions
on who will win these tightly contested elections has been running high, it has
been revealed by the India Today polls that that Congress has a 37 % vote bank,
making them a formidable winner. It must be noted that in 2013, Congress had
secured 37% votes and won in 122 constituencies to form the government in
SHOCKING! 70000 crores cash deficit is the reason behind cash crunch in ATMs!! With the cash crunch prevailing in ATMs all over India, SBI has announced its latest press release that there is a cash deficit of more than 70000 crores in the country. For the past few days, there has been huge deficit of money in ATMs in different parts of the country, and this has shocked the common public, who had to roam around to get money they needed, and faced extreme difficulties.
- Numerous MPs and MLAs, with crime records!
- IPL BANNED - Why Not Movies? Are Tamil People Dumb?
- Nirmala Devi and her Evil Sex Web - Luring more college girls and feeding to VIP's
- Why RGV gave Sri Reddy idea of abusing Pawan Kalyan for her cause?
- Incubation hub be operational from next month at Rajasthan
- US and India working hard to strengthen their energy partnership
- Hundreds of fans boarded Whistle Podu Express, a special train to Pune organized by CSK
- Amit Shah asked Rahul Gandhi to apologize to Hindus for labeling them 'terrorists'
- Amazon CEO revealed that Prime has exceeded 100 million members globally
- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation all set to chop down trees in Jayanagar
- SC pronounced its verdict on mysterious death of special CBI judge BH Loya
- BJP Tripura CMs comments have become a nationwide trending topic
- Chandrababu has become biggest Dalari: Jagan
- Starbucks announced closure of all its company-owned stores on May 29
- Sri Reddy episode makes headlines for more reasons