In a recently conducted Survey by the popular India today group, it has been concluded that the congress party will emerge victorious with 37 % votes. While the survey also concluded that the BJP will win 35 % votes, it also said that the Janata Dal will receive about 19% votes.
The India Today Karvy survey also revealed that the Congress leader Sidharamaiah has more chances of winning the elections and becoming the CM again. With the tenure ending in May, the state assembly elections in Karnataka are scheduled to be held in all 224 constituencies on May 12, and the results will be out on May 15.
With the excitement and predictions
on who will win these tightly contested elections has been running high, it has
been revealed by the India Today polls that that Congress has a 37 % vote bank,
making them a formidable winner. It must be noted that in 2013, Congress had
secured 37% votes and won in 122 constituencies to form the government in
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes