In a recently conducted Survey by the popular India today group, it has been concluded that the congress party will emerge victorious with 37 % votes. While the survey also concluded that the BJP will win 35 % votes, it also said that the Janata Dal will receive about 19% votes.
The India Today Karvy survey also revealed that the Congress leader Sidharamaiah has more chances of winning the elections and becoming the CM again. With the tenure ending in May, the state assembly elections in Karnataka are scheduled to be held in all 224 constituencies on May 12, and the results will be out on May 15.
With the excitement and predictions
on who will win these tightly contested elections has been running high, it has
been revealed by the India Today polls that that Congress has a 37 % vote bank,
making them a formidable winner. It must be noted that in 2013, Congress had
secured 37% votes and won in 122 constituencies to form the government in
Rajinikanth to target November or December! Superstar Rajinikanth's closest friend AC Shanmugam has said that his new political party will be launched by him either in November or December. Last year December, on the 31st of the month Superstar Rajinikanth had announced that he was all set to launch his own party, and that only the firing of the arrow was remaining, in his own inimitable style.
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018
- Karnataka Govt plans to set up free Wi-Fi in 198 wards
- Kerala to witness heavy rains for next 48 Hours
- 3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE
- Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia
- Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!