Washington sources have made a statement that the International Monetary Fund (IMF) has cautioned that India should take necessary steps while implementing universal identification programs like Aadhaar to ensure privacy and security controls.
Meanwhile when identifying India as a leader in the bio metric identification system, the IMF in its fiscal monitor report on digital governance released here said digitalization can facilitate stronger governance, fiscal transparency and better scrutiny of the budget process. Report stated that "With more than 1.2 billion registered citizens in India's bio metric identification system, Aadhaar, the country stands out as a leader in this area".
Accordingly in India, privacy and security concerns led to alternating
periods of mandatory and non-mandatory use of Aadhaar in social programs.
Moreover a court decision is still pending on its compliance with the right to
privacy. Furthermore it stated as in a recent data breach in India, it has been
reported that 135 million Aadhaar numbers were compromised, underscoring the
importance of sound privacy measures.
What is Non-Confidence Motion? How does it Work? Tomorrow, the discussion and the decision on the no-confidence motion passed against the central government will be happening in the parliament. At this juncture, it is essential to know what exactly is a no-confidence Motion and how it works.
- OMG... Is Dhoni retiring from ODI's and T20's ??
- TDP MP to Skip No-Trust Vote Tomorrow as he feels Modi Govt will not fall
- UP Cricket Team Selection is based on Prostitutes, Sex, and Money - Rajiv Shukla in Trouble?
- War between Yadav & Azhar continues
- VHP & Bajrang Dal commenced Road blockade Today
- Why Tamil TV Serial Starlet Priyanka committed suicide?
- JC DIVAKAR REDDYS UNRULY DECISION MAY TAMPER TDPCHANCES
- Is Modi Government ready to face first No Trust Motion be held tomorrow?
- Rahul looks like his mother who is a foreigner, he can never be PM: Jai Prakash Singh
- Kerala Govt prepares list of calamities incurred by each individual
- South Western Railway catapulted Captain Service in Bengaluru-New Delhi Karnataka Express train
- Congress & BJP "pandering" to majority community vote: Owaisi
- High Court plans a CBI inquiry on Deputy CM of TN?
- Trump's new checkmate!
- 17 abusers thrashed in Court!