Washington sources have made a statement that the International Monetary Fund (IMF) has cautioned that India should take necessary steps while implementing universal identification programs like Aadhaar to ensure privacy and security controls.
Meanwhile when identifying India as a leader in the bio metric identification system, the IMF in its fiscal monitor report on digital governance released here said digitalization can facilitate stronger governance, fiscal transparency and better scrutiny of the budget process. Report stated that "With more than 1.2 billion registered citizens in India's bio metric identification system, Aadhaar, the country stands out as a leader in this area".
Accordingly in India, privacy and security concerns led to alternating
periods of mandatory and non-mandatory use of Aadhaar in social programs.
Moreover a court decision is still pending on its compliance with the right to
privacy. Furthermore it stated as in a recent data breach in India, it has been
reported that 135 million Aadhaar numbers were compromised, underscoring the
importance of sound privacy measures.
New generation of SSDs built for Samsung community of gamers, videographers and VFX designers According to sources the global semiconductor leader Samsung Electronics on Wednesday introduced Samsung 970 PRO and EVO which is the third generation industry-leading consumer solid state drive (SSD) line-up in the Indian market. Meanwhile the new generation of SSDs is built for the community of gamer, videographers and VFX designers.
- Hyderabad temperature likely to soar to 42-43 degrees
- YSRCP YS Jagan speaks for welfare of private teachers
- Why Somu Verraju questioned about AP CMs behavior with Governor?
- Sidharamaiah's direct dig on Yedyurappa!
- Election commission rejects AIADMK request!
- Congress leader shot dead in Kashmir!
- Microsoft raids BJP member's office!
- ABN MD sent legal notices to Pawan in the lines of Srini Raju of TV9
- Indian Godman Asaram convicted of rape
- Trump to decide whether to pull US out of nuclear deal between Iran & six major world powers
- Recruitment for journalists & anchors for Pawan Kalyan's JTV made
- Upasana showing interest to join her uncle's Janasena
- Shocking news to NRI Community H1B Visa Holders
- Catherine, wife of Prince William, gave birth to a baby boy
- AP Kauravas connected in assault against Women