Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump had slammed former FBI Director James Comeyas a "weak and untruthful slime ball" and a "proven leaker and liar". Meanwhile as per report Comey's book "A Higher Loyalty" details his conversations with the President, compares Trump to a "mob boss", and slams the "forest fire that is the Trump presidency".
Meanwhile the US President in a tweet said "James Comeyis a proven leaker and liar. Virtually everyone in Washington thought he should be fired for the terrible job he did-until he was, in fact, fired and he leaked classified information, for which he should be prosecuted and moreover he lied to Congress under oath." Moreover Trump tweeted that his handling of the Crooked Hillary Clinton case and the events surrounding it will go down as one of the worst 'botch jobs' of history. It was my great honor to fire James Comey.
Further the former head of the Federal Bureau of
Investigation testified in June that he gave some of his memos of
conversations he had with Trump to a Columbia University professor and that he had written the memos
specifically to avoid including classified information. Accordingly White House
Secretary Sarah Sanders also attacked Comey's credibility and tweeted "One
of the few areas of true bipartisan consensus in Washington is Comey
has no credibility."
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar