Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump had slammed former FBI Director James Comeyas a "weak and untruthful slime ball" and a "proven leaker and liar". Meanwhile as per report Comey's book "A Higher Loyalty" details his conversations with the President, compares Trump to a "mob boss", and slams the "forest fire that is the Trump presidency".
Meanwhile the US President in a tweet said "James Comeyis a proven leaker and liar. Virtually everyone in Washington thought he should be fired for the terrible job he did-until he was, in fact, fired and he leaked classified information, for which he should be prosecuted and moreover he lied to Congress under oath." Moreover Trump tweeted that his handling of the Crooked Hillary Clinton case and the events surrounding it will go down as one of the worst 'botch jobs' of history. It was my great honor to fire James Comey.
Further the former head of the Federal Bureau of
Investigation testified in June that he gave some of his memos of
conversations he had with Trump to a Columbia University professor and that he had written the memos
specifically to avoid including classified information. Accordingly White House
Secretary Sarah Sanders also attacked Comey's credibility and tweeted "One
of the few areas of true bipartisan consensus in Washington is Comey
has no credibility."
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes