Beirut sources reported that loud explosions rocked Syria's capital and filled the sky with heavy smoke early after US President Donald Trump announced airstrikes in retaliation for the country's alleged use of chemical weapons. Syrian air defenses responded to the joint strikes by the United States, France and Britain. Meanwhile Associated Press reporters saw smoke rising from east Damascus and the sky turned orange.
Moreover Syrian television reported that a scientific research centre had been hit and that Syrian air defenses had hit 13 incoming rockets south of Damascus. Recently after the attack ceased and the early morning skies went dark once more, vehicles with loudspeakers roamed the streets of Damascus blaring nationalist songs. "Good souls will not be humiliated”.
Furthermore Syrian state TV called the attacks a
"blatant violation of international law and shows contempt for
international legitimacy." Trump announced Friday night that the three
allies had launched military strikes to punish Syrian President Bashar Assad
for the alleged chemical weapons use and to prevent him from doing it again.
Moreover the US president said Washington is prepared to "sustain"
pressure on Assad until he ends what the president called a criminal pattern of
killing his own people with internationally banned chemical weapons.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code