Beirut sources reported that loud explosions rocked Syria's capital and filled the sky with heavy smoke early after US President Donald Trump announced airstrikes in retaliation for the country's alleged use of chemical weapons. Syrian air defenses responded to the joint strikes by the United States, France and Britain. Meanwhile Associated Press reporters saw smoke rising from east Damascus and the sky turned orange.
Moreover Syrian television reported that a scientific research centre had been hit and that Syrian air defenses had hit 13 incoming rockets south of Damascus. Recently after the attack ceased and the early morning skies went dark once more, vehicles with loudspeakers roamed the streets of Damascus blaring nationalist songs. "Good souls will not be humiliated”.
Furthermore Syrian state TV called the attacks a
"blatant violation of international law and shows contempt for
international legitimacy." Trump announced Friday night that the three
allies had launched military strikes to punish Syrian President Bashar Assad
for the alleged chemical weapons use and to prevent him from doing it again.
Moreover the US president said Washington is prepared to "sustain"
pressure on Assad until he ends what the president called a criminal pattern of
killing his own people with internationally banned chemical weapons.
Narendra Modi Saved Chandrababu in IT Grids Case? A private firm, IT Grid (India), was recently accused of obtaining personal details of 7.82 crore Aadhaar holders in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana for Telugu Desam Party's Seva Mitra App. This case took a new twist the other day with reports of UIDAI of approaching the Police saying that its data has been hacked.
- BJP Member says She will change constitution!
- Kamal's apology to buffaloes!
- Kamal Haasan trolled by director!
- 564 wheel chairs used across Nilgiri constituency to help differently-abled voters
- Volunteers encourage people to vote in Mandya
- Tamilnadu recorded 39.49% voting till 1 p.m
- Donald Trump vetoed a bill to end support for Saudi-led war in Yemen
- Tamilnadu records highest voter turnouts among 11 states
- Why IT conducts raids in TN against leaders in opposition to BJP?
- PM Modi calls All Youngsters to polling booths to strengthen democracy
- Tamilnadu interiors to experience heavy rain in next 24 hours
- Overall poll percentage for Tamilnadu was 13.48% till 9 am
- All voters come out to vote: DMK President MK Stalin
- Twitter account, RG-Wayanad caters to needs of Kerala media
- Voting in Phase 2 Lok Sabha Election begins