Beirut sources reported that loud explosions rocked Syria's capital and filled the sky with heavy smoke early after US President Donald Trump announced airstrikes in retaliation for the country's alleged use of chemical weapons. Syrian air defenses responded to the joint strikes by the United States, France and Britain. Meanwhile Associated Press reporters saw smoke rising from east Damascus and the sky turned orange.
Moreover Syrian television reported that a scientific research centre had been hit and that Syrian air defenses had hit 13 incoming rockets south of Damascus. Recently after the attack ceased and the early morning skies went dark once more, vehicles with loudspeakers roamed the streets of Damascus blaring nationalist songs. "Good souls will not be humiliated”.
Furthermore Syrian state TV called the attacks a
"blatant violation of international law and shows contempt for
international legitimacy." Trump announced Friday night that the three
allies had launched military strikes to punish Syrian President Bashar Assad
for the alleged chemical weapons use and to prevent him from doing it again.
Moreover the US president said Washington is prepared to "sustain"
pressure on Assad until he ends what the president called a criminal pattern of
killing his own people with internationally banned chemical weapons.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party