Beirut sources reported that loud explosions rocked Syria's capital and filled the sky with heavy smoke early after US President Donald Trump announced airstrikes in retaliation for the country's alleged use of chemical weapons. Syrian air defenses responded to the joint strikes by the United States, France and Britain. Meanwhile Associated Press reporters saw smoke rising from east Damascus and the sky turned orange.
Moreover Syrian television reported that a scientific research centre had been hit and that Syrian air defenses had hit 13 incoming rockets south of Damascus. Recently after the attack ceased and the early morning skies went dark once more, vehicles with loudspeakers roamed the streets of Damascus blaring nationalist songs. "Good souls will not be humiliated”.
Furthermore Syrian state TV called the attacks a
"blatant violation of international law and shows contempt for
international legitimacy." Trump announced Friday night that the three
allies had launched military strikes to punish Syrian President Bashar Assad
for the alleged chemical weapons use and to prevent him from doing it again.
Moreover the US president said Washington is prepared to "sustain"
pressure on Assad until he ends what the president called a criminal pattern of
killing his own people with internationally banned chemical weapons.
SHOCKING! 70000 crores cash deficit is the reason behind cash crunch in ATMs!! With the cash crunch prevailing in ATMs all over India, SBI has announced its latest press release that there is a cash deficit of more than 70000 crores in the country. For the past few days, there has been huge deficit of money in ATMs in different parts of the country, and this has shocked the common public, who had to roam around to get money they needed, and faced extreme difficulties.
- Numerous MPs and MLAs, with crime records!
- IPL BANNED - Why Not Movies? Are Tamil People Dumb?
- Nirmala Devi and her Evil Sex Web - Luring more college girls and feeding to VIP's
- Why RGV gave Sri Reddy idea of abusing Pawan Kalyan for her cause?
- Incubation hub be operational from next month at Rajasthan
- US and India working hard to strengthen their energy partnership
- Hundreds of fans boarded Whistle Podu Express, a special train to Pune organized by CSK
- Amit Shah asked Rahul Gandhi to apologize to Hindus for labeling them 'terrorists'
- Amazon CEO revealed that Prime has exceeded 100 million members globally
- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation all set to chop down trees in Jayanagar
- SC pronounced its verdict on mysterious death of special CBI judge BH Loya
- BJP Tripura CMs comments have become a nationwide trending topic
- Chandrababu has become biggest Dalari: Jagan
- Starbucks announced closure of all its company-owned stores on May 29
- Sri Reddy episode makes headlines for more reasons