According to sources controversial politician and congress MP Shashi Tharoor is likely to be charged in wife Sunanda Pushkar's death, who was found dead in a hotel room in Delhi under mysterious circumstances. As per latest report Tharoor will be charged under section 306 of IPC Abutment of suicide and section 201 destruction of evidence by the Delhi police.
However yet there is no official confirmation on his arrest. Meanwhile it is also learnt that if the congress MP is found guilty in his wife's death, the leader will be jailed for at least 10 years. Earlier a petition was filed by BJP MP Subramanian Swamy in Delhi High court, asking the Delhi police to conduct an inquiry into Sunanda case. Moreover an advocate Ishkaran Singh Bhandari, who is close to Swamy has tweeted thus, "Delhi Police to charge Shashi Tharoor with abatement to suicide and destruction of evidence in Sunanda Pushkar Murder.
Moreover Bhandari has sought permission from the court to set up a Special
Investigation Team (SIT) to probe into the matter. It was headed by the Central
Bureau of Investigation (CBI), the SIT consists of Intelligence Bureau,
Enforcement Directorate, RAW and Delhi Police. Furthermore in Sunanda's death
case, it took one year for the police to file an FIR. The FIR was filed against
unknown persons under the charges of murder.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code