According to sources controversial politician and congress MP Shashi Tharoor is likely to be charged in wife Sunanda Pushkar's death, who was found dead in a hotel room in Delhi under mysterious circumstances. As per latest report Tharoor will be charged under section 306 of IPC Abutment of suicide and section 201 destruction of evidence by the Delhi police.
However yet there is no official confirmation on his arrest. Meanwhile it is also learnt that if the congress MP is found guilty in his wife's death, the leader will be jailed for at least 10 years. Earlier a petition was filed by BJP MP Subramanian Swamy in Delhi High court, asking the Delhi police to conduct an inquiry into Sunanda case. Moreover an advocate Ishkaran Singh Bhandari, who is close to Swamy has tweeted thus, "Delhi Police to charge Shashi Tharoor with abatement to suicide and destruction of evidence in Sunanda Pushkar Murder.
Moreover Bhandari has sought permission from the court to set up a Special
Investigation Team (SIT) to probe into the matter. It was headed by the Central
Bureau of Investigation (CBI), the SIT consists of Intelligence Bureau,
Enforcement Directorate, RAW and Delhi Police. Furthermore in Sunanda's death
case, it took one year for the police to file an FIR. The FIR was filed against
unknown persons under the charges of murder.
SHOCKING! 70000 crores cash deficit is the reason behind cash crunch in ATMs!! With the cash crunch prevailing in ATMs all over India, SBI has announced its latest press release that there is a cash deficit of more than 70000 crores in the country. For the past few days, there has been huge deficit of money in ATMs in different parts of the country, and this has shocked the common public, who had to roam around to get money they needed, and faced extreme difficulties.
- Numerous MPs and MLAs, with crime records!
- IPL BANNED - Why Not Movies? Are Tamil People Dumb?
- Nirmala Devi and her Evil Sex Web - Luring more college girls and feeding to VIP's
- Why RGV gave Sri Reddy idea of abusing Pawan Kalyan for her cause?
- Incubation hub be operational from next month at Rajasthan
- US and India working hard to strengthen their energy partnership
- Hundreds of fans boarded Whistle Podu Express, a special train to Pune organized by CSK
- Amit Shah asked Rahul Gandhi to apologize to Hindus for labeling them 'terrorists'
- Amazon CEO revealed that Prime has exceeded 100 million members globally
- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation all set to chop down trees in Jayanagar
- SC pronounced its verdict on mysterious death of special CBI judge BH Loya
- BJP Tripura CMs comments have become a nationwide trending topic
- Chandrababu has become biggest Dalari: Jagan
- Starbucks announced closure of all its company-owned stores on May 29
- Sri Reddy episode makes headlines for more reasons