Bengaluru sources stated that Telangana Chief Minister KCR discussed the proposed people's front with former Prime Minister H.D. Deve Gowda in Bengaluru. Meanwhile the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) chief, who along with some top party leaders reached Bengaluru in a special aircraft, called on Janata Dal-Secular leader and discussed national politics.
Accordingly Deve Gowda's son and former Karnataka Chief Minister H.D. Kumaraswamy and iconic actor Prakash Raj were also present during the meeting. Moreover KCR, as Chandrasekhar Rao is popularly known, later told reporters that he came to Bengaluru to seek Deve Gowda's blessings and the JD-S leader extended his support to the initiative to form a front. Further he reiterated that the front was proposed not to play "silly politics" but was aimed at bringing qualitative change in the country's politics.
Furthermore when referring to Cauvery water dispute between Karnataka and
Tamilnadu, the TRS chief said the inaction and inability of Congress and the
BJP was to be blamed for this and other inter-state water disputes. TRS also
said though India had 30,000 TMC excess water, and there was no water for
drinking and for irrigation in many parts of the country.
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes