Bengaluru sources stated that Telangana Chief Minister KCR discussed the proposed people's front with former Prime Minister H.D. Deve Gowda in Bengaluru. Meanwhile the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) chief, who along with some top party leaders reached Bengaluru in a special aircraft, called on Janata Dal-Secular leader and discussed national politics.
Accordingly Deve Gowda's son and former Karnataka Chief Minister H.D. Kumaraswamy and iconic actor Prakash Raj were also present during the meeting. Moreover KCR, as Chandrasekhar Rao is popularly known, later told reporters that he came to Bengaluru to seek Deve Gowda's blessings and the JD-S leader extended his support to the initiative to form a front. Further he reiterated that the front was proposed not to play "silly politics" but was aimed at bringing qualitative change in the country's politics.
Furthermore when referring to Cauvery water dispute between Karnataka and
Tamilnadu, the TRS chief said the inaction and inability of Congress and the
BJP was to be blamed for this and other inter-state water disputes. TRS also
said though India had 30,000 TMC excess water, and there was no water for
drinking and for irrigation in many parts of the country.
What is Non-Confidence Motion? How does it Work? Tomorrow, the discussion and the decision on the no-confidence motion passed against the central government will be happening in the parliament. At this juncture, it is essential to know what exactly is a no-confidence Motion and how it works.
- OMG... Is Dhoni retiring from ODI's and T20's ??
- TDP MP to Skip No-Trust Vote Tomorrow as he feels Modi Govt will not fall
- UP Cricket Team Selection is based on Prostitutes, Sex, and Money - Rajiv Shukla in Trouble?
- War between Yadav & Azhar continues
- VHP & Bajrang Dal commenced Road blockade Today
- Why Tamil TV Serial Starlet Priyanka committed suicide?
- JC DIVAKAR REDDYS UNRULY DECISION MAY TAMPER TDPCHANCES
- Is Modi Government ready to face first No Trust Motion be held tomorrow?
- Rahul looks like his mother who is a foreigner, he can never be PM: Jai Prakash Singh
- Kerala Govt prepares list of calamities incurred by each individual
- South Western Railway catapulted Captain Service in Bengaluru-New Delhi Karnataka Express train
- Congress & BJP "pandering" to majority community vote: Owaisi
- High Court plans a CBI inquiry on Deputy CM of TN?
- Trump's new checkmate!
- 17 abusers thrashed in Court!