Andhra Pradesh sources reported that the Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate announced the results of second and first year exams on Thursday and Friday respectively. Meanwhile the overall pass percentage recorded was 62%with girls topping the list. Moreover the board also announced the dates of Supplementary or improvements exams, which will be held from May 14 to May 22 and the practical exams will be conducted from May 23 to May 27.
Media reports stated that students who are not satisfied with their marks can also apply for re-counting and re-valuation from May 14 to May 22 and an amount of Rs 200 for re-counting and Rs 1000 for re-valuation to be paid through Mee Seva or AP online centre. The paid fee will not be refunded.
Furthermore candidates who failed in subjects and those who did not attend
exams as also those who seek better marks to improve their scores can apply for
supplementary or improvement examinations from April 18 to April 21. Sources
added that the first year supplementary inter exams for students will be held
in the morning session i.e, form 9.00 to 12.00 and the second year
supplementary inter exams will be held in the afternoon session i.e, from 2.30
SHOCKING! 70000 crores cash deficit is the reason behind cash crunch in ATMs!! With the cash crunch prevailing in ATMs all over India, SBI has announced its latest press release that there is a cash deficit of more than 70000 crores in the country. For the past few days, there has been huge deficit of money in ATMs in different parts of the country, and this has shocked the common public, who had to roam around to get money they needed, and faced extreme difficulties.
- Numerous MPs and MLAs, with crime records!
- IPL BANNED - Why Not Movies? Are Tamil People Dumb?
- Nirmala Devi and her Evil Sex Web - Luring more college girls and feeding to VIP's
- Why RGV gave Sri Reddy idea of abusing Pawan Kalyan for her cause?
- Incubation hub be operational from next month at Rajasthan
- US and India working hard to strengthen their energy partnership
- Hundreds of fans boarded Whistle Podu Express, a special train to Pune organized by CSK
- Amit Shah asked Rahul Gandhi to apologize to Hindus for labeling them 'terrorists'
- Amazon CEO revealed that Prime has exceeded 100 million members globally
- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation all set to chop down trees in Jayanagar
- SC pronounced its verdict on mysterious death of special CBI judge BH Loya
- BJP Tripura CMs comments have become a nationwide trending topic
- Chandrababu has become biggest Dalari: Jagan
- Starbucks announced closure of all its company-owned stores on May 29
- Sri Reddy episode makes headlines for more reasons