Andhra Pradesh sources reported that the Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate announced the results of second and first year exams on Thursday and Friday respectively. Meanwhile the overall pass percentage recorded was 62%with girls topping the list. Moreover the board also announced the dates of Supplementary or improvements exams, which will be held from May 14 to May 22 and the practical exams will be conducted from May 23 to May 27.
Media reports stated that students who are not satisfied with their marks can also apply for re-counting and re-valuation from May 14 to May 22 and an amount of Rs 200 for re-counting and Rs 1000 for re-valuation to be paid through Mee Seva or AP online centre. The paid fee will not be refunded.
Furthermore candidates who failed in subjects and those who did not attend
exams as also those who seek better marks to improve their scores can apply for
supplementary or improvement examinations from April 18 to April 21. Sources
added that the first year supplementary inter exams for students will be held
in the morning session i.e, form 9.00 to 12.00 and the second year
supplementary inter exams will be held in the afternoon session i.e, from 2.30
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code