According to sources Sri Reddy gained national media attention and this time she has reacted to Telugu actor Pawan Kalyan's response to her near bare protest. Meanwhile it may be recalled that last week Sri Reddy staged a topless protest at the Film Chambers of Commerce office in Hyderabad over local talent being denied work in Tollywood.
Moreover she also said that one can reach the top in Telugu film industry only if she is willing to compromise her dignity and this naturally drew a lot of flak from industry big wigs including Shekar Kammula, Kona Venkat, Pawan Kalyan and actors Rakul Preet and Anasuya Bharadwaj.
Furthermore Pawan Kalyan, while holding a protest
against Kathua rape at Necklace road in Hyderabad on Saturday had said that Sri
Reddy should have gone through proper channels instead of staging such obscene
protests which could invite trouble for the actress. Further when responding to
Pawan Kalyan's reaction, Sri Reddy asked why Pawan was protesting against SCS
to state instead of approaching the police and filing a complaint.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar