According to sources Flipkart plans to revise the seller fees on orders of value Rs 500 and below so that sellers feel no inhibition in putting up such goods on its site and pass on the price benefit to the customers. Meanwhile presently it is learnt that these include items such as books and clothes and even phone covers.
Meanwhile the changes in the seller fees may be implemented from next week when rival Amazon’s lower fee schedule will also get implemented. Further these exercises are largely seen by observers as attempts to protect their turfs and keep the fees at same levels so that sellers don’t leave the platform and join the rival’s. Meanwhile in the previous attempt Flipkart had revealed that its policy in the matter would be to encourage local sellers so that delivered within the cities could be made cheaper and where it is beyond the city then the charges could even be increased.
According to sources the trade body All India Online Vendors Association,
however, is not happy with the unilateral decision being made by these
E-commerce giants without holding any consultations with them. They also
complain that the decisions are made and implemented without allowing any time
IIT-M makes 888 Job offers by 195 companies Sources from Chennai stated that Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, has recorded the highest number of offers it has received in the first phase of placement season which concluded Saturday. Accordingly as many as 888 offers were made by 195 companies, including the 136 pre-placement offers, taking the total number of offers to a record 1,024. An IIT-M release said the previous record for the highest placement offers was 1,019 in 2014-15.
- KCRs added advantage in becoming CM again
- Matter of extradition of Vijay Mallya to India referred to Secretary of State of UK
- Uttam Kumar Reddy alleged discrepancies in counting of votes for Telangana
- Zomato Delivery Man caught in Video eating Food for Delivery
- Chennai likely to receive Rainfall this Weekend
- Huge damage for BJP in Assembly Elections!
- London court orders against Mallya!
- Rahul Gandhi blames Modi!
- RBI governor resigns after clash with Govt!
- Telangana TV channels depicted several Creative Cartoons during Election results
- Will US Presidential Elections result in Donald Trump's impeachment?
- Why Revanth Reddy lost in Telangana?
- And the WINNER in Telangana is TRS Party!!!
- Attraction of Stable job in a big MNC is very high
- Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN!