According to sources Flipkart plans to revise the seller fees on orders of value Rs 500 and below so that sellers feel no inhibition in putting up such goods on its site and pass on the price benefit to the customers. Meanwhile presently it is learnt that these include items such as books and clothes and even phone covers.
Meanwhile the changes in the seller fees may be implemented from next week when rival Amazon’s lower fee schedule will also get implemented. Further these exercises are largely seen by observers as attempts to protect their turfs and keep the fees at same levels so that sellers don’t leave the platform and join the rival’s. Meanwhile in the previous attempt Flipkart had revealed that its policy in the matter would be to encourage local sellers so that delivered within the cities could be made cheaper and where it is beyond the city then the charges could even be increased.
According to sources the trade body All India Online Vendors Association,
however, is not happy with the unilateral decision being made by these
E-commerce giants without holding any consultations with them. They also
complain that the decisions are made and implemented without allowing any time
MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges Chennai sources stated that Opposition DMK staged state wide protests against the "corrupt" AIADMK government in Tamilnadu, with party chief MK Stalin leading the charge in Salem. Meanwhile besides Stalin, his son Udhayanidhi, sister Kanimozhi and senior DMK leaders including Durai Murugan and Dayanidhi Maran participated in demonstrations held across the state.
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar
- Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG