According to sources Flipkart plans to revise the seller fees on orders of value Rs 500 and below so that sellers feel no inhibition in putting up such goods on its site and pass on the price benefit to the customers. Meanwhile presently it is learnt that these include items such as books and clothes and even phone covers.
Meanwhile the changes in the seller fees may be implemented from next week when rival Amazon’s lower fee schedule will also get implemented. Further these exercises are largely seen by observers as attempts to protect their turfs and keep the fees at same levels so that sellers don’t leave the platform and join the rival’s. Meanwhile in the previous attempt Flipkart had revealed that its policy in the matter would be to encourage local sellers so that delivered within the cities could be made cheaper and where it is beyond the city then the charges could even be increased.
According to sources the trade body All India Online Vendors Association,
however, is not happy with the unilateral decision being made by these
E-commerce giants without holding any consultations with them. They also
complain that the decisions are made and implemented without allowing any time
Amit Shah asked Rahul Gandhi to apologize to Hindus for labeling them 'terrorists' According to sources BJP National President Amit Shah said "In pursuit of vote bank politics, the Congress popularized 'Hindu Terror' and tried to implicate some Hindu activists in the Meccas Masjid blast case in Hyderabad over a decade ago, though a NIA court acquitted them". Meanwhile the National Investigation Agency (NIA) court in Hyderabad acquitted all the five Hindu activists, including Swamy Aseemanand who was accused of triggering a bomb blast in the mosque that killed nine worshipers
- Amazon CEO revealed that Prime has exceeded 100 million members globally
- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation all set to chop down trees in Jayanagar
- SC pronounced its verdict on mysterious death of special CBI judge BH Loya
- BJP Tripura CMs comments have become a nationwide trending topic
- Chandrababu has become biggest Dalari: Jagan
- Starbucks announced closure of all its company-owned stores on May 29
- Sri Reddy episode makes headlines for more reasons
- Delhi Rape victim's family receives video!
- Jiofi with 100 GB data!!
- Power star threatened by actress!
- Modi shamed in the US again!
- To avoid traffic congestion, traffic diversion in Hyderabad from today
- TN Governor apologized for patting cheek of a female journalist without her consent
- Bike-sharing startup Vogo, receiving funding from Ola
- Why did Trump's CIA Director made a secret trip to North Korea?