According to sources Flipkart plans to revise the seller fees on orders of value Rs 500 and below so that sellers feel no inhibition in putting up such goods on its site and pass on the price benefit to the customers. Meanwhile presently it is learnt that these include items such as books and clothes and even phone covers.
Meanwhile the changes in the seller fees may be implemented from next week when rival Amazon’s lower fee schedule will also get implemented. Further these exercises are largely seen by observers as attempts to protect their turfs and keep the fees at same levels so that sellers don’t leave the platform and join the rival’s. Meanwhile in the previous attempt Flipkart had revealed that its policy in the matter would be to encourage local sellers so that delivered within the cities could be made cheaper and where it is beyond the city then the charges could even be increased.
According to sources the trade body All India Online Vendors Association,
however, is not happy with the unilateral decision being made by these
E-commerce giants without holding any consultations with them. They also
complain that the decisions are made and implemented without allowing any time
Sri Lanka temporarily shuts down Facebook after hate speech resulting in mob violence San Francisco sources reported that accused of helping to spur violence in countries like Myanmar, Sri Lanka and India, Facebook has said it will begin removing misinformation that leads to violence and physical harm. Presently as per report Facebook bans content that directly calls for violence but the new policy will cover fake news that has the potential to stir up physical harm.
- What is Non-Confidence Motion? How does it Work?
- OMG... Is Dhoni retiring from ODI's and T20's ??
- TDP MP to Skip No-Trust Vote Tomorrow as he feels Modi Govt will not fall
- UP Cricket Team Selection is based on Prostitutes, Sex, and Money - Rajiv Shukla in Trouble?
- War between Yadav & Azhar continues
- VHP & Bajrang Dal commenced Road blockade Today
- Why Tamil TV Serial Starlet Priyanka committed suicide?
- JC DIVAKAR REDDYS UNRULY DECISION MAY TAMPER TDPCHANCES
- Is Modi Government ready to face first No Trust Motion be held tomorrow?
- Rahul looks like his mother who is a foreigner, he can never be PM: Jai Prakash Singh
- Kerala Govt prepares list of calamities incurred by each individual
- South Western Railway catapulted Captain Service in Bengaluru-New Delhi Karnataka Express train
- Congress & BJP "pandering" to majority community vote: Owaisi
- High Court plans a CBI inquiry on Deputy CM of TN?
- Trump's new checkmate!