Sources reported that PM Narendra Modi will visit Sweden and Britain from 16 to 21 April, during which he will attend the first India-Nordic Summit and this year's Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting (CHOGM). The officials said after reaching Stockholm on the evening of 16 April, Modi will first hold a bilateral summit with his Swedish counterpart Stefan Lofven the next day, following which a number of agreements are expected to be signed.
Meanwhile when addressing the media in New Delhi, Subrata Bhattacharjee, Joint Secretary (Central Europe) in the Ministry of External Affairs, said Modi will also have an audience with Sweden's King Carl XVI Gustaf. Moreover this apart, Modi and Lofven will attend a round table of Swedish CEOs. Bhattacharjee said "Around $1.4 billion have been invested in India by over 170 Swedish companies since 2000".
Moreover there will be bilateral meetings with Prime Ministers of the
other four Nordic countries Denmark, Finland, Iceland and Norway. Bhattacharjee
said "Nordic countries are a good source of clean technologies".
Further the Indian leader will leave Stockholm for London on 17 April.
Furthermore on 18 April Modi will hold a bilateral summit with British Prime Minister
Theresa May after which several agreements are expected to be signed.
IIT-M makes 888 Job offers by 195 companies Sources from Chennai stated that Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, has recorded the highest number of offers it has received in the first phase of placement season which concluded Saturday. Accordingly as many as 888 offers were made by 195 companies, including the 136 pre-placement offers, taking the total number of offers to a record 1,024. An IIT-M release said the previous record for the highest placement offers was 1,019 in 2014-15.
- KCRs added advantage in becoming CM again
- Matter of extradition of Vijay Mallya to India referred to Secretary of State of UK
- Uttam Kumar Reddy alleged discrepancies in counting of votes for Telangana
- Zomato Delivery Man caught in Video eating Food for Delivery
- Chennai likely to receive Rainfall this Weekend
- Huge damage for BJP in Assembly Elections!
- London court orders against Mallya!
- Rahul Gandhi blames Modi!
- RBI governor resigns after clash with Govt!
- Telangana TV channels depicted several Creative Cartoons during Election results
- Will US Presidential Elections result in Donald Trump's impeachment?
- Why Revanth Reddy lost in Telangana?
- And the WINNER in Telangana is TRS Party!!!
- Attraction of Stable job in a big MNC is very high
- Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN!