Hyderabad sources reported that a Special NIA court in Hyderabad acquitted all the ten accused in the Mecca Masjid Blast case. Meanwhile the verdict was delivered nearly 10 years after a pipe bomb exploded the mosque in old city that left eight people dead while injuring 58. Sources added Police firing to quell the mob resulted in the death of five others during Friday Prayers at Charminar's famous Mecca Masjid on May 18, 2007.
According to sources ten persons from Abhinav Bharat, including Nabakumar Sirkar alias Swami Aseemanand; Devender Gupta; Lokesh Sharma alias Ajay Tiwari, Lakshman Das Maharaj, Mohanlal Rateshwar and Rajender Chowdhary were named as accused in the Mecca Masjid case. Moreover two accused, Ramchandra Kalsangra and Sandeep Dange, are still at large.
according to a news report, a total of 226 witnesses were examined during the
trial and as many as 411 documents exhibited. During the examination, 64 of
them, including Lt Col Shrikant Purohit, turned hostile. Furthermore in today's
development, the NIA court in Hyderabad pronouncing its judgment said that no
proof was presented before acquitting all the ten accused in the Hyderabad
Mecca Masjid case.
Sri Lanka temporarily shuts down Facebook after hate speech resulting in mob violence San Francisco sources reported that accused of helping to spur violence in countries like Myanmar, Sri Lanka and India, Facebook has said it will begin removing misinformation that leads to violence and physical harm. Presently as per report Facebook bans content that directly calls for violence but the new policy will cover fake news that has the potential to stir up physical harm.
- What is Non-Confidence Motion? How does it Work?
- OMG... Is Dhoni retiring from ODI's and T20's ??
- TDP MP to Skip No-Trust Vote Tomorrow as he feels Modi Govt will not fall
- UP Cricket Team Selection is based on Prostitutes, Sex, and Money - Rajiv Shukla in Trouble?
- War between Yadav & Azhar continues
- VHP & Bajrang Dal commenced Road blockade Today
- Why Tamil TV Serial Starlet Priyanka committed suicide?
- JC DIVAKAR REDDYS UNRULY DECISION MAY TAMPER TDPCHANCES
- Is Modi Government ready to face first No Trust Motion be held tomorrow?
- Rahul looks like his mother who is a foreigner, he can never be PM: Jai Prakash Singh
- Kerala Govt prepares list of calamities incurred by each individual
- South Western Railway catapulted Captain Service in Bengaluru-New Delhi Karnataka Express train
- Congress & BJP "pandering" to majority community vote: Owaisi
- High Court plans a CBI inquiry on Deputy CM of TN?
- Trump's new checkmate!