Hyderabad sources reported that a Special NIA court in Hyderabad acquitted all the ten accused in the Mecca Masjid Blast case. Meanwhile the verdict was delivered nearly 10 years after a pipe bomb exploded the mosque in old city that left eight people dead while injuring 58. Sources added Police firing to quell the mob resulted in the death of five others during Friday Prayers at Charminar's famous Mecca Masjid on May 18, 2007.
According to sources ten persons from Abhinav Bharat, including Nabakumar Sirkar alias Swami Aseemanand; Devender Gupta; Lokesh Sharma alias Ajay Tiwari, Lakshman Das Maharaj, Mohanlal Rateshwar and Rajender Chowdhary were named as accused in the Mecca Masjid case. Moreover two accused, Ramchandra Kalsangra and Sandeep Dange, are still at large.
according to a news report, a total of 226 witnesses were examined during the
trial and as many as 411 documents exhibited. During the examination, 64 of
them, including Lt Col Shrikant Purohit, turned hostile. Furthermore in today's
development, the NIA court in Hyderabad pronouncing its judgment said that no
proof was presented before acquitting all the ten accused in the Hyderabad
Mecca Masjid case.
Who is the Baahubali of Telangana? According to sources, Telangana caretaker Deputy Chief Minister Kadiyam Srihari called caretaker Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao (KCR) as the 'Baahubali of Telangana' in terms of the governance in the State. Meanwhile when addressing Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) workers in the premises of Kakatiya
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar
- Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel