As per report All India Majlis-E-Ittehadul Muslimeen Party chief Asaduddin Owaisi on Monday announced that his party will not field candidates in the upcoming Karnataka elections. Meanwhile when addressing the media, Owaisi said it was in the interest of Karnataka and the country that a non BJP, non Congress government comes to power and the state goes to polls on May 12.
Meanwhile Owaisi said “After due consideration and consultation, they have taken the decision that in the forthcoming Karnataka elections, their party will be supporting the JD(S) party, where all their efforts and endeavors will be to ensure that JD(S) gets the maximum number of seats. He said Kumaraswamy should become the Chief Minister and the party led by Deve Gowda should be ruling Karnataka".
the party had indicated that they had identified a few constituencies
in north Karnataka where they would contest from. Presently Owaisi’s move may
benefit JD(S)’s chief ministerial candidate H D Kumaraswamy, who will be
contesting from Ramanagara, a district dominated by the Vokkaliga and the
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar