As per report All India Majlis-E-Ittehadul Muslimeen Party chief Asaduddin Owaisi on Monday announced that his party will not field candidates in the upcoming Karnataka elections. Meanwhile when addressing the media, Owaisi said it was in the interest of Karnataka and the country that a non BJP, non Congress government comes to power and the state goes to polls on May 12.
Meanwhile Owaisi said “After due consideration and consultation, they have taken the decision that in the forthcoming Karnataka elections, their party will be supporting the JD(S) party, where all their efforts and endeavors will be to ensure that JD(S) gets the maximum number of seats. He said Kumaraswamy should become the Chief Minister and the party led by Deve Gowda should be ruling Karnataka".
the party had indicated that they had identified a few constituencies
in north Karnataka where they would contest from. Presently Owaisi’s move may
benefit JD(S)’s chief ministerial candidate H D Kumaraswamy, who will be
contesting from Ramanagara, a district dominated by the Vokkaliga and the
This Photo of Prince Louis and Mother Kate is going 'VIRAL' Well, Prince Louis is taking the Internet by storm even before his tooth comes out. A Photo of Prince Louis along with his mother Kate Middleton is taking the Internet by storm. The photo was clicked by Matt Porteous and it was released on the Social media by the Kensington Palace.
- 11-Year-Old Girl was Sexually Harassed by 15 men for 7 months in various places
- Parliament Session begins Tomorrow - Controversial Bills to be Passed?
- Pawan Failed to STOP: Renu Desai REVEALS !!
- Why Croatia Coach reacted badly after France won FIFA 2018?
- TN CM conveyed to Centre to admit students to AYUSH courses based on NEET
- Apple definitely worried in market that sells 3.2 million handsets in a year
- How mishap happened during PMs Rally at WB
- Excitement continues for France after winning FIFA World Cup 2018
- Heavy rains lashed Kerala, reliable camps functioning
- Lieutenant Governor Kiran Bedi warned SVMCH College to a fee dispute
- Former Indian Cricket Captain Mohammed Azharuddin ready to fight 2019 Polls
- Controversy after ADMK MLA condoles Rowdy death!
- Trump and his discussion with Putin!
- Why so many IT Raids in Tamil Nadu?
- Gopu and Babu join BJP!