As per report All India Majlis-E-Ittehadul Muslimeen Party chief Asaduddin Owaisi on Monday announced that his party will not field candidates in the upcoming Karnataka elections. Meanwhile when addressing the media, Owaisi said it was in the interest of Karnataka and the country that a non BJP, non Congress government comes to power and the state goes to polls on May 12.
Meanwhile Owaisi said “After due consideration and consultation, they have taken the decision that in the forthcoming Karnataka elections, their party will be supporting the JD(S) party, where all their efforts and endeavors will be to ensure that JD(S) gets the maximum number of seats. He said Kumaraswamy should become the Chief Minister and the party led by Deve Gowda should be ruling Karnataka".
the party had indicated that they had identified a few constituencies
in north Karnataka where they would contest from. Presently Owaisi’s move may
benefit JD(S)’s chief ministerial candidate H D Kumaraswamy, who will be
contesting from Ramanagara, a district dominated by the Vokkaliga and the
IIT-M makes 888 Job offers by 195 companies Sources from Chennai stated that Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, has recorded the highest number of offers it has received in the first phase of placement season which concluded Saturday. Accordingly as many as 888 offers were made by 195 companies, including the 136 pre-placement offers, taking the total number of offers to a record 1,024. An IIT-M release said the previous record for the highest placement offers was 1,019 in 2014-15.
- KCRs added advantage in becoming CM again
- Matter of extradition of Vijay Mallya to India referred to Secretary of State of UK
- Uttam Kumar Reddy alleged discrepancies in counting of votes for Telangana
- Zomato Delivery Man caught in Video eating Food for Delivery
- Chennai likely to receive Rainfall this Weekend
- Huge damage for BJP in Assembly Elections!
- London court orders against Mallya!
- Rahul Gandhi blames Modi!
- RBI governor resigns after clash with Govt!
- Telangana TV channels depicted several Creative Cartoons during Election results
- Will US Presidential Elections result in Donald Trump's impeachment?
- Why Revanth Reddy lost in Telangana?
- And the WINNER in Telangana is TRS Party!!!
- Attraction of Stable job in a big MNC is very high
- Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN!