Washington sources made a statement that according to media report Chinese exporters of goods from electronics to motorcycle parts are scrambling to insulate themselves from US President Donald Trump's proposed tariff hike. Meanwhile presently they are weighing plans to rush shipments to American customers ahead of the increase, raise prices or find other markets. Moreover some are looking at shipping goods through other countries to hide their Chinese origin.
Media reports that some companies are looking at ways to hide their Chinese origin by shipping goods through other countries. Accordingly Donald Trump says higher duties on USD 50 billion of Chinese goods would punish Beijing for stealing or pressuring foreign companies to hand over foreign technology.
made a statement that he plan targets goods U.S. officials say benefit from
improper Chinese policies including machinery, industrial components,
aerospace, telecoms and other technology. Furthermore it was stated that the
potential costs are alarming for exporters dependent on the US market. Moreover
some are looking at shipping goods through other countries to hide their
Who is the Baahubali of Telangana? According to sources, Telangana caretaker Deputy Chief Minister Kadiyam Srihari called caretaker Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao (KCR) as the 'Baahubali of Telangana' in terms of the governance in the State. Meanwhile when addressing Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) workers in the premises of Kakatiya
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected yesterday as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar
- Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel