The BJP national secretary Muralidhara Rao had today said in a press meet in Bengaluru that, the BJP party will not do anything that affects the Karnataka state, with regards to the Cauvery river issue. The Karnataka assembly elections are scheduled to be held on May 12. Throughout India, BJP has been ruling states either on sole majority or riding on the back of alliances with other regional powerful parties.
This time, the BJP has been taking all measures to win the elections in Karnataka, and on the other end Congress has been taking all the necessary steps to retain power this time as well. Congress president Rahul Gandhi and BJP national leader Amit Shah have been actively campaigning for the upcoming Karnataka elections in a very serious way, and now, the Cauvery water sharing has turned out to be a biggest issue between Tamilnadu and Karnataka.
There are widespread accusations
that keeping an eye on the Karnataka elections only the centre is not forming
the Cauvery management board, and in TN, there are widespread protests for the
formation of the board. While TN BJP leaders have been insisting that Cauvery
water will be released, today, BJP National secretary Muralidhar Rao, who had
been to Bengaluru, said to the media that BJP will never do anything against
Karnataka in Cauvery issue, and the same will be mentioned in the election
manifesto as well, and this speech from him, has irked the Tamilnadu people.
TTV Dinakaran wishes Senthil Balaji! Amma Makkal munnetra Katchi leader TTV Dinakaran has said that Senthil Balaji is his younger brother and wished him good luck. Senthil Balaji has created a new wave in Tamilnadu political arena. Former minister Senthil Balaji has now made it official that he's joining DMK.
- Will Owaisi help YS Jagan?
- KTR becomes Working President of TRS Party
- Rajinikanth targeted Centre on the Mekedatu issue
- Will Rahul Gandhi apologize PM in Rafael Deal issue?
- Top mentioned Telangana Candidates in Twitter
- Cyclonic Storm prevails over AP & North Tamilnadu
- Interpol issued RCN to Mehul Choksi
- Ambani spent 100 Crores for Isha Ambani's Wedding
- YSRCP Leaders made a complaint to EC preventing Fake Votes
- Employee comes in Ambulance to ask leave!
- Minister Vijayabhaskar expresses joy!
- Rahul gives an opportunity for BJP!
- BJP losing Urban seats Day by Day
- Malaysia Fantastic Deals Package launched for Indian Tourists
- KTR confident in winning Lok Sabha Polls by 2019