The BJP national secretary Muralidhara Rao had today said in a press meet in Bengaluru that, the BJP party will not do anything that affects the Karnataka state, with regards to the Cauvery river issue. The Karnataka assembly elections are scheduled to be held on May 12. Throughout India, BJP has been ruling states either on sole majority or riding on the back of alliances with other regional powerful parties.
This time, the BJP has been taking all measures to win the elections in Karnataka, and on the other end Congress has been taking all the necessary steps to retain power this time as well. Congress president Rahul Gandhi and BJP national leader Amit Shah have been actively campaigning for the upcoming Karnataka elections in a very serious way, and now, the Cauvery water sharing has turned out to be a biggest issue between Tamilnadu and Karnataka.
There are widespread accusations
that keeping an eye on the Karnataka elections only the centre is not forming
the Cauvery management board, and in TN, there are widespread protests for the
formation of the board. While TN BJP leaders have been insisting that Cauvery
water will be released, today, BJP National secretary Muralidhar Rao, who had
been to Bengaluru, said to the media that BJP will never do anything against
Karnataka in Cauvery issue, and the same will be mentioned in the election
manifesto as well, and this speech from him, has irked the Tamilnadu people.
Is Modi Government ready to face first No Trust Motion be held tomorrow? As per report from New Delhi from Monsoon Parliament session which began from yesterday, after evading the discussion and debate on the No-Confidence Motion in the last session of the Parliament, finally BJP led NDA is gearing up to face its first ever No-Trust Motion. Meanwhile the Speaker has notified that the discussion on the No-Confidence Motion moved by Telugu Desam Party will take place on Friday (July 20), Modi & Co is getting prepared for the crucial debate.
- Rahul looks like his mother who is a foreigner, he can never be PM: Jai Prakash Singh
- Kerala Govt prepares list of calamities incurred by each individual
- South Western Railway catapulted Captain Service in Bengaluru-New Delhi Karnataka Express train
- Congress & BJP "pandering" to majority community vote: Owaisi
- High Court plans a CBI inquiry on Deputy CM of TN?
- Trump's new checkmate!
- 17 abusers thrashed in Court!
- Operation parking ends after 36 hours!
- Indian Coast Guard Station at Tuticorin to get offshore patrolling vessels
- Trump's support of Putin set off an endless wave of condemnation in US
- Obama who scripted history shown fascination with Mahatma Gandhi
- PM Modi's next focus is developing Youth Empowerment Scheme
- WhatsApp to update itself to catch up with faster generation
- TDP Corruption allegations on PM Modi
- By 2020 Facebook plans to catapult Digital Training Hub