Reports stated that ride-hailing major Ola on Monday said it would roll out about 10,000 electric rickshaws and e-auto-rickshaws in cities and towns across the country over the next 12 months for shuttle services. Meanwhile the city based firm said "They intend to launch one million electric vehicles by 2021 as part of our commitment to sustainable mobility".
Meanwhile as three-wheeler cycle rickshaws and auto-rickshaws are a common transport mode in cities and towns across the country, the company said their electric version would improve outcomes for drivers and commuters alike. Further as per reports the company will use its app-based hailing and leverage its scale to offer cleaner, comfortable and safer service to its customers.
Furthermore the driving electric cars were also not proving to be cost effective to the drivers. Meanwhile the cost of an entry-level electric car itself was over Rs 7 lakh, charging them each day was costing drivers Rs 500-600 and 3-4 hours of their day, which could otherwise be spent on riding and earning. Moreover currently the company has urged state governments to draft an environment policy for deploying electric vehicles, including three-wheelers for mobility.
KCRs added advantage in becoming CM again As per report it is Telangana Rashtra Samithi's (TRS) Day yesterday and its Chief K. Chandrasekhar Rao will become the CM of Telangana once again. Meanwhile with Lagadapati's survey going down the drain, here are four main reasons and they are Rythu Bandhu Scheme which is aimed at providing liquidity to farmers to take care of their inputs ahead of the agricultural season.
- Matter of extradition of Vijay Mallya to India referred to Secretary of State of UK
- Uttam Kumar Reddy alleged discrepancies in counting of votes for Telangana
- Zomato Delivery Man caught in Video eating Food for Delivery
- Chennai likely to receive Rainfall this Weekend
- Huge damage for BJP in Assembly Elections!
- London court orders against Mallya!
- Rahul Gandhi blames Modi!
- RBI governor resigns after clash with Govt!
- Telangana TV channels depicted several Creative Cartoons during Election results
- Will US Presidential Elections result in Donald Trump's impeachment?
- Why Revanth Reddy lost in Telangana?
- And the WINNER in Telangana is TRS Party!!!
- Attraction of Stable job in a big MNC is very high
- Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN!
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!