According to sources Telangana TDP MLA R Krishnaiah made stunning comments on Telugu film industry. Meanwhile he threatened the costly lands owned by the film heroes and producers will be grabbed from them if the discrimination of Telugu actors in providing opportunities continued in the future.
Meanwhile when participating in a round table conference on growing casting couch discrimination in Telugu film industry, Krishnaiah warned the film industry will face serious consequences if the present trend did not change. Earlier the film producers and heroes got costly lands from the government at throw away prices. Moreover the fruits of success of the the film industry should reach everyone who works hard.
the Telangana JAC leader M Kodandaram also extended his solidarity to the women
actors who were struggling hard in getting opportunities in the film industry.
Moreover he supported the demand for giving 90% opportunities to local Telugu
talent in the films. Previously the JAC leader also questioned the government
for not registering cases against film personalities who exploited women
Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project? Chennai sources reported that the Madras high court has directed the state government not to precipitate any problem, pursuant to the proposed acquisition of land for the multi crore Chennai-Salem green corridor project. Accordingly Sivagnanasambandan, counsel appearing for the petitioner, submitted that four persons have been arrested in Cheyyar and the same has been reported in newspapers.
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur