Chennai sources reported that an assistant professor from a private arts college in Aruppukottai in Virudhunagar district was suspended following student complaints that they were being ‘lured’ by her to get ‘certain things’ had done. Meanwhile according to reports, the students, in return, were being promised academic progress and financial support.
Media reports that the incident became public after an audio clip of the professor’s telephonic conversation with the girls was leaked online on Sunday. Further according to reports, in about 20 minutes audio clip, Nirmala Devi, faculty members of Mathematics Department at Devanga Arts College, is heard telling the girls that an “opportunity” has come for doing certain things “secretly” for a very senior official of the Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) to which the college is affiliated.
it was heard that the girls stated they were not interested, she keeps telling
them not to decide hastily and instead think independently and clearly and tell
her. Furthermore she even gave the girls three days’ time to decide on the
offer made by her. Moreover when the girls told her not to talk about this
again, Nirmala Devi sought an assurance from them that they will not reveal the
conversation to anyone.
SHOCKING! 70000 crores cash deficit is the reason behind cash crunch in ATMs!! With the cash crunch prevailing in ATMs all over India, SBI has announced its latest press release that there is a cash deficit of more than 70000 crores in the country. For the past few days, there has been huge deficit of money in ATMs in different parts of the country, and this has shocked the common public, who had to roam around to get money they needed, and faced extreme difficulties.
- Numerous MPs and MLAs, with crime records!
- IPL BANNED - Why Not Movies? Are Tamil People Dumb?
- Nirmala Devi and her Evil Sex Web - Luring more college girls and feeding to VIP's
- Why RGV gave Sri Reddy idea of abusing Pawan Kalyan for her cause?
- Incubation hub be operational from next month at Rajasthan
- US and India working hard to strengthen their energy partnership
- Hundreds of fans boarded Whistle Podu Express, a special train to Pune organized by CSK
- Amit Shah asked Rahul Gandhi to apologize to Hindus for labeling them 'terrorists'
- Amazon CEO revealed that Prime has exceeded 100 million members globally
- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation all set to chop down trees in Jayanagar
- SC pronounced its verdict on mysterious death of special CBI judge BH Loya
- BJP Tripura CMs comments have become a nationwide trending topic
- Chandrababu has become biggest Dalari: Jagan
- Starbucks announced closure of all its company-owned stores on May 29
- Sri Reddy episode makes headlines for more reasons