Chennai sources reported that an assistant professor from a private arts college in Aruppukottai in Virudhunagar district was suspended following student complaints that they were being ‘lured’ by her to get ‘certain things’ had done. Meanwhile according to reports, the students, in return, were being promised academic progress and financial support.
Media reports that the incident became public after an audio clip of the professor’s telephonic conversation with the girls was leaked online on Sunday. Further according to reports, in about 20 minutes audio clip, Nirmala Devi, faculty members of Mathematics Department at Devanga Arts College, is heard telling the girls that an “opportunity” has come for doing certain things “secretly” for a very senior official of the Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) to which the college is affiliated.
it was heard that the girls stated they were not interested, she keeps telling
them not to decide hastily and instead think independently and clearly and tell
her. Furthermore she even gave the girls three days’ time to decide on the
offer made by her. Moreover when the girls told her not to talk about this
again, Nirmala Devi sought an assurance from them that they will not reveal the
conversation to anyone.
Who is the Baahubali of Telangana? According to sources, Telangana caretaker Deputy Chief Minister Kadiyam Srihari called caretaker Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao (KCR) as the 'Baahubali of Telangana' in terms of the governance in the State. Meanwhile when addressing Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) workers in the premises of Kakatiya
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected yesterday as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar
- Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel