Usually saline drips are given to patients who have been too weak to take something in through their mouths. But here, a 700 year old living legend, which is none other than a Banyan tree, is getting such treatment. Meanwhile in what is called world's second largest Banyan tree which is located in Pillalamarri village of Mahabunagar district, forest officials are now pouring huge efforts to make sure that it won't dry.
Accordingly a huge number of termites started destroying the ficus tree, officials tried to pump chemical into the stem, but it failed. Moreover for that reason, now they are giving saline drips, infusing the chemical solution drop by drop, in order to save the tree. According to Guinness Book of World Records the world's largest Banyan tree is Thimmamma Marrimanu located in Anantapur district near Kadir.
Previously in December 2017, visiting this tree by tourists got closed and officials are on the job of breathing life into it and they have put a saline drip of chemical Chloropyrifos bottles for every two metres of the giant legend. Further there are almost hundred such bottles placed all over the tree and some chemically treated water to the roots to building concrete pillars to support the branches and preventing them from breaking up, officials are trying hard to save this legend.
Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27 Sources from United Nations stated that President Donald Trump will talk about protecting US sovereignty, expanding relations with countries that share similar values and call for a halt to the spread of weapons of mass destruction during next week's gathering of world leaders at the UN General Assembly. Meanwhile Trump will participate in a number of UN General Assembly (UNGA) events and bilateral meetings from September 24-27.
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes