Usually saline drips are given to patients who have been too weak to take something in through their mouths. But here, a 700 year old living legend, which is none other than a Banyan tree, is getting such treatment. Meanwhile in what is called world's second largest Banyan tree which is located in Pillalamarri village of Mahabunagar district, forest officials are now pouring huge efforts to make sure that it won't dry.
Accordingly a huge number of termites started destroying the ficus tree, officials tried to pump chemical into the stem, but it failed. Moreover for that reason, now they are giving saline drips, infusing the chemical solution drop by drop, in order to save the tree. According to Guinness Book of World Records the world's largest Banyan tree is Thimmamma Marrimanu located in Anantapur district near Kadir.
Previously in December 2017, visiting this tree by tourists got closed and officials are on the job of breathing life into it and they have put a saline drip of chemical Chloropyrifos bottles for every two metres of the giant legend. Further there are almost hundred such bottles placed all over the tree and some chemically treated water to the roots to building concrete pillars to support the branches and preventing them from breaking up, officials are trying hard to save this legend.
Is Modi Government ready to face first No Trust Motion be held tomorrow? As per report from New Delhi from Monsoon Parliament session which began from yesterday, after evading the discussion and debate on the No-Confidence Motion in the last session of the Parliament, finally BJP led NDA is gearing up to face its first ever No-Trust Motion. Meanwhile the Speaker has notified that the discussion on the No-Confidence Motion moved by Telugu Desam Party will take place on Friday (July 20), Modi & Co is getting prepared for the crucial debate.
- Rahul looks like his mother who is a foreigner, he can never be PM: Jai Prakash Singh
- Kerala Govt prepares list of calamities incurred by each individual
- South Western Railway catapulted Captain Service in Bengaluru-New Delhi Karnataka Express train
- Congress & BJP "pandering" to majority community vote: Owaisi
- High Court plans a CBI inquiry on Deputy CM of TN?
- Trump's new checkmate!
- 17 abusers thrashed in Court!
- Operation parking ends after 36 hours!
- Indian Coast Guard Station at Tuticorin to get offshore patrolling vessels
- Trump's support of Putin set off an endless wave of condemnation in US
- Obama who scripted history shown fascination with Mahatma Gandhi
- PM Modi's next focus is developing Youth Empowerment Scheme
- WhatsApp to update itself to catch up with faster generation
- TDP Corruption allegations on PM Modi
- By 2020 Facebook plans to catapult Digital Training Hub