New Delhi sources have stated that Skoda Auto has indicated that the partnership with Tata Motor’s luxury arm is possible in the near future, the company’s CEO told Bloomberg. Meanwhile the parent company Volswagen, which has been planning to launch affordable model for so long, will decide its strategy in the first half of this year, CEO.
Meanwhile he added, “They have been analyzing the Indian market in great detail. It’s highly, highly competitive. We are taking a decision on how to enter this market shortly.” Furthermore despite being the low-cost car, the carmaker is not planning to compete with its rivals like Renault Kwid, Maruti Suzuki Alto, or Hyundai Eon on the price segment, but it is planning to bring the premium product in the same space.
Previously in August last year, Skoda recalled the partnership with Tata
Motors on the grounds of lack of synergies from the technical and economic
aspects. Accordingly Skoda is planning to invest $2.5 billion in electric
mobility and digitization over the next five years, adding the division would
have 10 electrified models by 2025.
Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat Hyderabad sources reported that the Telangana Police is adopting a multi-pronged strategy to check possible "desperate action" by the outlawed CPI (Maoists) in districts bordering Chhattisgarh and Maharashtra in the run-up to the state Assembly elections on December 7. Recently the police anticipate that the Maoists might resort to some desperate action just to "create some sensation
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy
- ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23