New Delhi sources have stated that Skoda Auto has indicated that the partnership with Tata Motor’s luxury arm is possible in the near future, the company’s CEO told Bloomberg. Meanwhile the parent company Volswagen, which has been planning to launch affordable model for so long, will decide its strategy in the first half of this year, CEO.
Meanwhile he added, “They have been analyzing the Indian market in great detail. It’s highly, highly competitive. We are taking a decision on how to enter this market shortly.” Furthermore despite being the low-cost car, the carmaker is not planning to compete with its rivals like Renault Kwid, Maruti Suzuki Alto, or Hyundai Eon on the price segment, but it is planning to bring the premium product in the same space.
Previously in August last year, Skoda recalled the partnership with Tata
Motors on the grounds of lack of synergies from the technical and economic
aspects. Accordingly Skoda is planning to invest $2.5 billion in electric
mobility and digitization over the next five years, adding the division would
have 10 electrified models by 2025.
Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah? Accordingly the BJP has accused former Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah of accepting a 2019 Mercedes Benz sedan as a gift from Congress MLA Byrathi Suresh from Bengaluru’s Hebbal constituency. Meanwhile the car is touted to cost an estimated Rs 1.8 crore. Reportedly Byrathi Suresh is one of the richest MLas in Karnataka with his election affidavit saying he has assets worth Rs 416 crore.
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency