BJP member and former actor, S.Ve.Shekar who was suspected to be in the hiding to avoid arrest by police has said that he's not hiding. The Tamilnadu BJP member S.Ve.Shekar had last week got embroiled in a controversy, after he had shared a post on his Facebook account that was completely degrading female journalists and their birth and profession, while also defaming journalists in general.
With the press people Filing a police complaint against S.Ve.Shekar, and also staging a protest against him before his residence, the situation became extremely tense. Day by day, the situation worsened as there were protests all over the state and pressure mounting on S.Ve.Shekar as police to take action.
Following this, commissioner AK
Vishwanathan had ordered the cyber crime police to take immediate action on
S.Ve.Shekar. Cases were filed against S.Ve.Shekar under crimes like Disrupting
public peace, inciting violence, defaming individuals and women abuse and
defamation. With rumors that he had been hiding, today S.Ve.Shekar gave
interview to a private news channel that he's not hiding, he's in Bengaluru for
a personal work, and that he’ll be coming to Chennai in 3 days.
Sirisena dissolved parliament, announced snap polls on January 5, 2019 Colombo sources stated that Sri Lankan strongman Mahindra Rajapaksa, who was appointed prime minister in a controversial move by President Maithripala Sirisena, on Sunday ended his five decade long association with the SLFP and joined the newly formed Sri Lanka People's Party (SLPP).
- Can KCR win Elections by doing Yagams & Homams alone?
- Will Sharmila Jagan contest from Hyderabad?
- Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students