Sources have made a statement that industry report said on Friday that Singapore-Kuala Lumpur route is the world's busiest international air link followed by Hong Kong-Taipei.
As per latest report the Straits Times quoted industry consultancy OAG as saying a total of 30,537 flights were recorded between Singapore-Kuala Lumpur over a 12 month period by February end, While the air links between Hong Kong and Taipei and between Singapore and Jakarta had 28,887 flights and 23,704 flights for the same period, respectively.
Furthermore Xinhua news agency reported that Mayur
Patel, OAG's regional sales director for Japan and the Asia-Pacific, said that
14 of the world's busiest 20 routes, including eight of the top 10 routes, are
between Asian cities.
Twitter saw 560K Tweets talking about the Exit Polls in 24 hours As per report the company said on Tuesday as majority of exit polls predicted victory for the BJP led NDA at the Centre, Twitter recorded nearly 5.6 lakh tweets related to exit polls in 24 hours. The micro-blogging platform told "Twitter saw 560K Tweets talking about the Exit Polls in 24 hours, between 6:30pm on Sunday 19th until 6:30pm on Monday 20th May, across news commentators, opinion makers and Indian citizens”.
- Nara Lokesh's Career to Be Finished Tomorrow?
- Exit Polls' have showed zero impact on betting
- Jagan Leaves to Amaravati for Counting Day
- HD Kumaraswamy turned down his invitation to attend opposition meeting in Delhi
- South Central Railways runs Special trains for Hyderabad & Kakinada
- Will TV9 CEO be granted anticipatory bail?
- TRAI could come out with a separate consultation paper on video OTTs
- Will Sumalatha overtake Kumaraswamy's Son in Karnataka Exit Polls?
- Another person attacks Pawan Kalyan
- Modi is definitely not Vajpayee
- What Arvind Kejriwal spoke to Akhilesh Yadav over telephonic conversation?
- Stalin keen on cabinet berths for DMK & not following principles: AIADMK
- Actress Elle Fanning faints at Cannes and shocks fans around!
- You can work as a Social Media Manager and your salary is 26 Lakhs!
- Ahmedabad man covers his car with COW DUNG to keep it cool...