Minister Jayakumar has said that if the songs of Kaala disrupt the peace existing in the state, severe actions will be taken, while warning that all Kaala will be lost like a fresh sprout mushroom. The Superstar Rajinikanth, Nana Patekar starrer, Pa. Ranjith directorial Kaala is all set to release on June 7. The audio of the movie, composed by Ranjith's regular, Santhosh Narayanan was released yesterday (total of 9 songs) amidst huge expectations. A grand audio launch event has been scheduled today at the YMCA grounds, Chennai.
Of these songs, several lines in some of them have been found to be directly taking a dig on the Tamilnadu government. Following this, Minister Jayakumar met the press, and had said that Tamilnadu has been peaceful, with complete protection offered to women and children, and the law and order has been that perfect in the state. If Kaala's songs are impacting the peacefulness and wellbeing of the state, strict actions will be taken, and Kaala will vanish, said the minister, while also questioning what socially conscious thought has Rajini said so far.
He went on to add that the only
actor who acted with social responsibility was MGR, as he never smoked or drunk
in his movies, unlike Rajinikanth. While his philosophical songs are still hits
with message to the society, will such songs aimed at personal and political
motivations thrive? Questioned Jayakumar. He also said that not everyone can
come to politics and succeed, and Rajini coming to politics alone can't bring
justice to people.
Hyderabadi Business magnet donates 1 Crore to TTD Hyderabad sources made a statement that Hyderabad based businessman B Karunakar Reddy has donated Rs 1 crore to Lord Venkateswara in Tirumala on Wednesday. Accordingly an ardent devotee of Lord Venkateswara, Karunakar Reddy along with his family visited Tirumala temple, offered their prayers to the Lord and later handed over a cheque of Rs 1,00,00,116.
- Can Chandrababu Naidu could bring Special Category Status to AP through his National Charisma?
- North Korea carried out demolition of its nuclear test site
- Rahul Gandhi dares PM for a fuel challenge
- Blue Methane flames burning in Hawaii Volcano
- Will Tuticorin return back to normalcy by new Collector?
- VIDEO emerged showing inhuman reaction of police in Tuticorin
- BJP has not given up its hopes on Karnataka yet
- CM Palanisamy's said anti social elements took protesters to wrong path
- Is there any master plan behind death of celebrities son?
- Deadly Nipah Virus taken its toll with one more person
- Bollywood pair Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone wedding date finalized
- State wide Bandh in Tamilnadu on May 25 in Sterlite issue
- DMK Chief Stalin evicted from Secretariat premises
- Will HD Kumaraswamy bring Karnataka as a model for India?
- Did TDP party planned to attack Pawan Kalyan?