Minister Jayakumar has said that if the songs of Kaala disrupt the peace existing in the state, severe actions will be taken, while warning that all Kaala will be lost like a fresh sprout mushroom. The Superstar Rajinikanth, Nana Patekar starrer, Pa. Ranjith directorial Kaala is all set to release on June 7. The audio of the movie, composed by Ranjith's regular, Santhosh Narayanan was released yesterday (total of 9 songs) amidst huge expectations. A grand audio launch event has been scheduled today at the YMCA grounds, Chennai.
Of these songs, several lines in some of them have been found to be directly taking a dig on the Tamilnadu government. Following this, Minister Jayakumar met the press, and had said that Tamilnadu has been peaceful, with complete protection offered to women and children, and the law and order has been that perfect in the state. If Kaala's songs are impacting the peacefulness and wellbeing of the state, strict actions will be taken, and Kaala will vanish, said the minister, while also questioning what socially conscious thought has Rajini said so far.
He went on to add that the only
actor who acted with social responsibility was MGR, as he never smoked or drunk
in his movies, unlike Rajinikanth. While his philosophical songs are still hits
with message to the society, will such songs aimed at personal and political
motivations thrive? Questioned Jayakumar. He also said that not everyone can
come to politics and succeed, and Rajini coming to politics alone can't bring
justice to people.
North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang Sources from Pyongyang reported that South Korean President MMoon Jae arrived in Pyongyang on Tuesday, where he was welcomed North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un in an elaborate ceremony, featuring a cheek to cheek hug. Accordingly the meeting between Moon and Kim came about four months after the two last met on May 26 inside the Demilitarized Zone that divides the two Koreas.
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar
- Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!