Minister Jayakumar has said that if the songs of Kaala disrupt the peace existing in the state, severe actions will be taken, while warning that all Kaala will be lost like a fresh sprout mushroom. The Superstar Rajinikanth, Nana Patekar starrer, Pa. Ranjith directorial Kaala is all set to release on June 7. The audio of the movie, composed by Ranjith's regular, Santhosh Narayanan was released yesterday (total of 9 songs) amidst huge expectations. A grand audio launch event has been scheduled today at the YMCA grounds, Chennai.
Of these songs, several lines in some of them have been found to be directly taking a dig on the Tamilnadu government. Following this, Minister Jayakumar met the press, and had said that Tamilnadu has been peaceful, with complete protection offered to women and children, and the law and order has been that perfect in the state. If Kaala's songs are impacting the peacefulness and wellbeing of the state, strict actions will be taken, and Kaala will vanish, said the minister, while also questioning what socially conscious thought has Rajini said so far.
He went on to add that the only
actor who acted with social responsibility was MGR, as he never smoked or drunk
in his movies, unlike Rajinikanth. While his philosophical songs are still hits
with message to the society, will such songs aimed at personal and political
motivations thrive? Questioned Jayakumar. He also said that not everyone can
come to politics and succeed, and Rajini coming to politics alone can't bring
justice to people.
Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur According to sources more than five lakh devotees witnessed the ‘Soorasamharam’ event on the sixth day of the ‘Kanda Sashti’ festival on Tuesday at Tiruchendur the second abode of Lord Muruga. Meanwhile the temple was opened for devotees in the wee hours of 1 am on Tuesday, following which ‘Vishwaroopa Darshan’ and ‘Vijayamarthanda Abishegam’ was performed at 1:30 am and 2 am respectively.
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7