India’s highly successful and brave boxing champ Mary Kom, who has won the Arjuna award, Padma Shri, and Padma Bhushan, has a road in Manipur named after her, and is the Additional Superintendent of Police in Manipur, has had the title “Magnificent Mary” conferred upon her by the AIBA (International Amateur Boxing Association.)
Accordingly Mary Kom’s not just a fantastic boxer and also she is a fantastic mom too. Meanwhile she has three sons, and wishes for a baby girl. Moreover presently she works for inspiring mothers and girls everywhere to achieve their dreams, like she did, and thoroughly enjoys motherhood, calling her children “brats”.
Her fans love her confidence and her efforts to
inspire and she has opened the Mary Kom Regional Boxing Foundation in Manipur
exclusively for training for girls.
Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru According to sources "The 3 wheeler range Treo and Treo Yaari are powered with lithium ion battery, which gives 170 km ride for a single charge, said Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd Chairman Pawan Goenka on the occasion. Meanwhile the $21 billion Mahindra group has invested Rs 100 crore in setting up a technology plant in the city's southern outskirts, with an installed capacity of 25,000 units per annum to make the e-autos for Karnataka initially.
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam