According to sources a staggering cash flow is said to be witnessed in Karnataka Assembly elections that turned out to be prestigious for all three major political parties Congress, BJP and JD(S). Presently the fight is between the two national parties who want to win Karnataka by hook or crook since the result of Karnataka is expected to have a telling impact on the 2019 general Lok Sabha polls. Meanwhile BJP wants to clinch Karnataka and wants to foray into South; Congress is ensuring that BJP's plans won't work.
Accordingly Amit Shah, Narendra Modi, Yogi Adityanath and several top BJP leaders are all going all out to win the BJP. Moreover amidst this, huge money estimated at Rs 25,000 Crore is said to be spent. Media reports that this is one-fourth of the budget allocation of a larger state in the country and in fact, this is equal to the budget spend of a large state given that the actual budget spend would be around one-fourth of the allocated budget.
one can easily understand why several states AP, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, and
Uttar Pradesh are running out of cash in the ATMs. It is alleged that huge
stacks of cash has been shifted from these states to poll-bound
North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang Sources from Pyongyang reported that South Korean President MMoon Jae arrived in Pyongyang on Tuesday, where he was welcomed North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un in an elaborate ceremony, featuring a cheek to cheek hug. Accordingly the meeting between Moon and Kim came about four months after the two last met on May 26 inside the Demilitarized Zone that divides the two Koreas.
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar
- Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!