According to sources a staggering cash flow is said to be witnessed in Karnataka Assembly elections that turned out to be prestigious for all three major political parties Congress, BJP and JD(S). Presently the fight is between the two national parties who want to win Karnataka by hook or crook since the result of Karnataka is expected to have a telling impact on the 2019 general Lok Sabha polls. Meanwhile BJP wants to clinch Karnataka and wants to foray into South; Congress is ensuring that BJP's plans won't work.
Accordingly Amit Shah, Narendra Modi, Yogi Adityanath and several top BJP leaders are all going all out to win the BJP. Moreover amidst this, huge money estimated at Rs 25,000 Crore is said to be spent. Media reports that this is one-fourth of the budget allocation of a larger state in the country and in fact, this is equal to the budget spend of a large state given that the actual budget spend would be around one-fourth of the allocated budget.
one can easily understand why several states AP, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, and
Uttar Pradesh are running out of cash in the ATMs. It is alleged that huge
stacks of cash has been shifted from these states to poll-bound
Hyderabadi Business magnet donates 1 Crore to TTD Hyderabad sources made a statement that Hyderabad based businessman B Karunakar Reddy has donated Rs 1 crore to Lord Venkateswara in Tirumala on Wednesday. Accordingly an ardent devotee of Lord Venkateswara, Karunakar Reddy along with his family visited Tirumala temple, offered their prayers to the Lord and later handed over a cheque of Rs 1,00,00,116.
- Can Chandrababu Naidu could bring Special Category Status to AP through his National Charisma?
- North Korea carried out demolition of its nuclear test site
- Rahul Gandhi dares PM for a fuel challenge
- Blue Methane flames burning in Hawaii Volcano
- Will Tuticorin return back to normalcy by new Collector?
- VIDEO emerged showing inhuman reaction of police in Tuticorin
- BJP has not given up its hopes on Karnataka yet
- CM Palanisamy's said anti social elements took protesters to wrong path
- Is there any master plan behind death of celebrities son?
- Deadly Nipah Virus taken its toll with one more person
- Bollywood pair Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone wedding date finalized
- State wide Bandh in Tamilnadu on May 25 in Sterlite issue
- DMK Chief Stalin evicted from Secretariat premises
- Will HD Kumaraswamy bring Karnataka as a model for India?
- Did TDP party planned to attack Pawan Kalyan?