New York sources reported that Prime Minister Narendra Modi figures among the 10 most powerful people in the world in US magazine Forbes’ 2018 list that is topped by Chinese President Xi Jinping, while Reliance Industries (RIL) Chairman Mukesh Ambani is the only Indian businessman to feature in the list of 75.
Accordingly Modi, who is ranked 9th and Ambani at 32, are the only two Indians on the Forbes World’s Most Powerful People list that was released. Forbes said "There are nearly 7.5 billion humans on planet Earth, but these 75 men and women make the world turn. Forbes’ annual ranking of The World’s Most Powerful People identifies one person out of every 100 million whose actions mean the most".
according to Forbes, to compile the list it considered hundreds of candidates
worldwide, from various walks of life, and measured their power along four
dimensions of whether the person has power over lots of people, financial
resources controlled by each person, whether the candidate is powerful in
multiple spheres and whether the candidates actively used their power.
KCR wanted TRS to get more than 100 seats, party got 88 seats Accordingly the TRS has scored a century in the Assembly, a desire often expressed by Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao before the elections. Presently thanks to a series of defections, the TRS has reached the 100 mark. Furthermore before the Assembly elections, Mr Rao used to repeatedly say that the TRS would get more than 100 seats out of the 119 in the Assembly and the TRS ended up with 88 seats.
- Why there is problem in Hyderabad Metro frequency?
- YS Vivekananda Reddy's daughter feels her father's death in Social Media is a trash
- History Maker: Gautam Shantilal Adani - Founder of Adani Group
- No incidents of acid attacks or kidnapping under my tenure: Yogi Adithyanath
- Lokesh took risk where as Pavan played safe game!
- Kanna will be the candidate of Vizag MP?
- What is Roja's Condition in Nagari This Time?
- TDP's Efforts To Prevent YSRCP Hindupur MP Nomination Foiled
- CM Chandrababu is Criminal Minister: Jagan
- Why former Indian Cricketer Azharuddin denied MP ticket?
- YS Jagan Mohan Reddy lashed out at Chandrababu Naidu for delay in Polavaram Project
- Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body
- Nagababu Joins Party, Janasena Becomes Another Family Pack
- RTO attacked by actor's friend!
- Goa gets a new head!