A new law regulation has been implemented in America to make all the homes in California fitted with solar panels. The whole world has been facing heavy pollution, and especially, the amount of energy spent in generating electricity has lead to huge volumes of pollutants spread across the environment. In such a scenario, the US Government has decided to bring in a new law to prevent such atmospheric pollution.
According to the plan, solar panels will be set across the country in most of the places and generate electricity through it. As a first step this plan will be implemented in California. Every house in California will be built with solar panels installed, and the building plans must be submitted with provisions for solar panel installation and setup and only then the approval for building the house will be issued by the government.
Post 2020, this plan will be extended to all
states and cities of USA, with this plan the expense to construct a new home
will be increased by a lakh, but will make sure pollution is avoided. This
solar plan is expected to meet 95% of the whole current demand of the country.
North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang Sources from Pyongyang reported that South Korean President MMoon Jae arrived in Pyongyang on Tuesday, where he was welcomed North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un in an elaborate ceremony, featuring a cheek to cheek hug. Accordingly the meeting between Moon and Kim came about four months after the two last met on May 26 inside the Demilitarized Zone that divides the two Koreas.
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar
- Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!