According to sources in a bid to ease governance to the public, the Telangana government will launch another revolutionary program on June 2, Chief Minister K. Chandrashekhar Rao (KCR) said "From June 2, all the land registrations will be carried out from the Tahsildar's offices, making it easier for the people", which aims at providing financial assistance of Rs 4,000 each for every acre of land owned by the farmers in the state.
Media reported that KCR launched the scheme by handing over Passbooks and cheques to 10 farmers from Dharmarajupalle village, at a meeting held at Indiranagar in Huzurabad mandal, Karimnagar district. KCR said "The farmers need not go to the registration offices starting June 2. The government gave all the responsibilities to the Mandal Tahsildars, whether it is sale or purchase of lands, the entire process will be completed within hours. Moreover all the details will be instantly updated on "Dharani" website, which details all land, records comprehensively”.
KCR added not only for registrations, but the
Record of Rights (ROR) will also be carried out without any hassles, with no
chance for any kind of frauds. Also, there is no need of submitting Passbooks
in the banks from June 2. It is against the law. Furthermore the Chief Minister
clarified that the new scheme doesn't apply to those farmers who lease others'
land. Earlier, the Passbook had two separate columns for the Land Owner and the
TTD gets Rs.1 Crore Donation Hyderabad sources made a statement that Hyderabad based businessman B Karunakar Reddy has donated Rs 1 crore to Lord Venkateswara in Tirumala on Wednesday. Accordingly an ardent devotee of Lord Venkateswara, Karunakar Reddy along with his family visited Tirumala temple, offered their prayers to the Lord and later handed over a cheque of Rs 1,00,00,116.
- What happened to the case lodged by Sterlite?
- Plastic Surgeon caught red-handed as Patient dies from Butt englargement injection
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli
- Rahul & Sonia maintains good relation with UPA parties & to defeat Modi in 2019
- Croatia motivated Many Smaller Nations in FIFA World Cup, Will India be Motivated?
- Why President of Iran warned US against pursuing conflict with his country?
- Many shot dead before Toronto Restaurant at Canada
- Germany, world's largest car makers are affected hard by US import tariffs
- Piyush Goyal said he did not understand "foreign English accent" of Shashi Tharoor
- Mamata Banerjee escalating attack against Modi regime
- Engineering aspirants getting ready for Online Engineering Counseling from July 25- August 20
- GST Prices dropped to 18% from 28%
- Subramanian Swamy wants Modi to undergo health check-up!
- Chennai School demands 2 Lakhs caution deposit from Parents - Parents Protest!
- Building collapses in Chennai as many feared dead!