According to sources in a bid to ease governance to the public, the Telangana government will launch another revolutionary program on June 2, Chief Minister K. Chandrashekhar Rao (KCR) said "From June 2, all the land registrations will be carried out from the Tahsildar's offices, making it easier for the people", which aims at providing financial assistance of Rs 4,000 each for every acre of land owned by the farmers in the state.
Media reported that KCR launched the scheme by handing over Passbooks and cheques to 10 farmers from Dharmarajupalle village, at a meeting held at Indiranagar in Huzurabad mandal, Karimnagar district. KCR said "The farmers need not go to the registration offices starting June 2. The government gave all the responsibilities to the Mandal Tahsildars, whether it is sale or purchase of lands, the entire process will be completed within hours. Moreover all the details will be instantly updated on "Dharani" website, which details all land, records comprehensively”.
KCR added not only for registrations, but the
Record of Rights (ROR) will also be carried out without any hassles, with no
chance for any kind of frauds. Also, there is no need of submitting Passbooks
in the banks from June 2. It is against the law. Furthermore the Chief Minister
clarified that the new scheme doesn't apply to those farmers who lease others'
land. Earlier, the Passbook had two separate columns for the Land Owner and the
Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru According to sources "The 3 wheeler range Treo and Treo Yaari are powered with lithium ion battery, which gives 170 km ride for a single charge, said Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd Chairman Pawan Goenka on the occasion. Meanwhile the $21 billion Mahindra group has invested Rs 100 crore in setting up a technology plant in the city's southern outskirts, with an installed capacity of 25,000 units per annum to make the e-autos for Karnataka initially.
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam