According to sources in a bid to ease governance to the public, the Telangana government will launch another revolutionary program on June 2, Chief Minister K. Chandrashekhar Rao (KCR) said "From June 2, all the land registrations will be carried out from the Tahsildar's offices, making it easier for the people", which aims at providing financial assistance of Rs 4,000 each for every acre of land owned by the farmers in the state.
Media reported that KCR launched the scheme by handing over Passbooks and cheques to 10 farmers from Dharmarajupalle village, at a meeting held at Indiranagar in Huzurabad mandal, Karimnagar district. KCR said "The farmers need not go to the registration offices starting June 2. The government gave all the responsibilities to the Mandal Tahsildars, whether it is sale or purchase of lands, the entire process will be completed within hours. Moreover all the details will be instantly updated on "Dharani" website, which details all land, records comprehensively”.
KCR added not only for registrations, but the
Record of Rights (ROR) will also be carried out without any hassles, with no
chance for any kind of frauds. Also, there is no need of submitting Passbooks
in the banks from June 2. It is against the law. Furthermore the Chief Minister
clarified that the new scheme doesn't apply to those farmers who lease others'
land. Earlier, the Passbook had two separate columns for the Land Owner and the
Can Chandrababu Naidu could bring Special Category Status to AP through his National Charisma? Andhra Pradesh sources reported that Chandrababu's presence at the swearing-in ceremony of Kumaraswamy had further embarrassed his political enemy Narendra Modi. Meanwhile in continuation to this, Chandrababu Naidu has now come up with a master-plan to further humiliate Modi-Shah combine. As per report Naidu will be inviting all major national leaders and regional party chiefs to the Dharma Porata Sabha in Amaravati.
- North Korea carried out demolition of its nuclear test site
- Rahul Gandhi dares PM for a fuel challenge
- Blue Methane flames burning in Hawaii Volcano
- Will Tuticorin return back to normalcy by new Collector?
- VIDEO emerged showing inhuman reaction of police in Tuticorin
- BJP has not given up its hopes on Karnataka yet
- CM Palanisamy's said anti social elements took protesters to wrong path
- Is there any master plan behind death of celebrities son?
- Deadly Nipah Virus taken its toll with one more person
- Bollywood pair Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone wedding date finalized
- State wide Bandh in Tamilnadu on May 25 in Sterlite issue
- DMK Chief Stalin evicted from Secretariat premises
- Will HD Kumaraswamy bring Karnataka as a model for India?
- Did TDP party planned to attack Pawan Kalyan?
- TDP party strongest party in India