According to sources in a bid to ease governance to the public, the Telangana government will launch another revolutionary program on June 2, Chief Minister K. Chandrashekhar Rao (KCR) said "From June 2, all the land registrations will be carried out from the Tahsildar's offices, making it easier for the people", which aims at providing financial assistance of Rs 4,000 each for every acre of land owned by the farmers in the state.
Media reported that KCR launched the scheme by handing over Passbooks and cheques to 10 farmers from Dharmarajupalle village, at a meeting held at Indiranagar in Huzurabad mandal, Karimnagar district. KCR said "The farmers need not go to the registration offices starting June 2. The government gave all the responsibilities to the Mandal Tahsildars, whether it is sale or purchase of lands, the entire process will be completed within hours. Moreover all the details will be instantly updated on "Dharani" website, which details all land, records comprehensively”.
KCR added not only for registrations, but the
Record of Rights (ROR) will also be carried out without any hassles, with no
chance for any kind of frauds. Also, there is no need of submitting Passbooks
in the banks from June 2. It is against the law. Furthermore the Chief Minister
clarified that the new scheme doesn't apply to those farmers who lease others'
land. Earlier, the Passbook had two separate columns for the Land Owner and the
3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi All the Pandals have been set up and Ganapathi has arrived and we all couldn't get more excited. Every year the festival is celebrated on a bigger scale and Maharashtra does it, even more, bigger and that is because of the dishes they prepare. Now, we bring you 3 dishes which you must know to prepare.
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE
- Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia
- Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing