Accordingly the government of Telangana, through its Registration & Stamps Department has collaborated with T-Hub startup ChitMonks to launch T-Chits, a blockchain-based chit fund administration. Sources added as the chit fund business in India got corporatized, regulations to administer the business and protect the interest of all subscribers involved also evolved. Meanwhile the Central act of Chit funds, which came into effect from 1982, has since been the guiding book for all the regulators across India.
Moreover according to a statement from ChitMonks, T-Chits are a revolutionary way of administering the registered Chit Fund businesses in the state. Furthermore it brings the organizations in the state and the registrars onto an immutable, smart contract-enabled, highly-secure Blockchain system powered by ChitMonks.
Accordingly the Registration & Stamps Department will run a
three-month pilot with ChitMonks in its Hyderabad, Golkonda and Ranga Reddy
offices. Media reports that Srinivasulu Vemula, Joint Inspector General of the
Registration & Stamps Department says that he expects 10 chit fund companies
to come on board for the first pilot. It was founded in February 2016,
ChitMonks works with registered Chit Fund companies to make investing in Chit
funds more accessible, credible and rewarding to all the stakeholders.
North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang Sources from Pyongyang reported that South Korean President MMoon Jae arrived in Pyongyang on Tuesday, where he was welcomed North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un in an elaborate ceremony, featuring a cheek to cheek hug. Accordingly the meeting between Moon and Kim came about four months after the two last met on May 26 inside the Demilitarized Zone that divides the two Koreas.
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar
- Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!