Accordingly the government of Telangana, through its Registration & Stamps Department has collaborated with T-Hub startup ChitMonks to launch T-Chits, a blockchain-based chit fund administration. Sources added as the chit fund business in India got corporatized, regulations to administer the business and protect the interest of all subscribers involved also evolved. Meanwhile the Central act of Chit funds, which came into effect from 1982, has since been the guiding book for all the regulators across India.
Moreover according to a statement from ChitMonks, T-Chits are a revolutionary way of administering the registered Chit Fund businesses in the state. Furthermore it brings the organizations in the state and the registrars onto an immutable, smart contract-enabled, highly-secure Blockchain system powered by ChitMonks.
Accordingly the Registration & Stamps Department will run a
three-month pilot with ChitMonks in its Hyderabad, Golkonda and Ranga Reddy
offices. Media reports that Srinivasulu Vemula, Joint Inspector General of the
Registration & Stamps Department says that he expects 10 chit fund companies
to come on board for the first pilot. It was founded in February 2016,
ChitMonks works with registered Chit Fund companies to make investing in Chit
funds more accessible, credible and rewarding to all the stakeholders.
TTD gets Rs.1 Crore Donation Hyderabad sources made a statement that Hyderabad based businessman B Karunakar Reddy has donated Rs 1 crore to Lord Venkateswara in Tirumala on Wednesday. Accordingly an ardent devotee of Lord Venkateswara, Karunakar Reddy along with his family visited Tirumala temple, offered their prayers to the Lord and later handed over a cheque of Rs 1,00,00,116.
- What happened to the case lodged by Sterlite?
- Plastic Surgeon caught red-handed as Patient dies from Butt englargement injection
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli
- Rahul & Sonia maintains good relation with UPA parties & to defeat Modi in 2019
- Croatia motivated Many Smaller Nations in FIFA World Cup, Will India be Motivated?
- Why President of Iran warned US against pursuing conflict with his country?
- Many shot dead before Toronto Restaurant at Canada
- Germany, world's largest car makers are affected hard by US import tariffs
- Piyush Goyal said he did not understand "foreign English accent" of Shashi Tharoor
- Mamata Banerjee escalating attack against Modi regime
- Engineering aspirants getting ready for Online Engineering Counseling from July 25- August 20
- GST Prices dropped to 18% from 28%
- Subramanian Swamy wants Modi to undergo health check-up!
- Chennai School demands 2 Lakhs caution deposit from Parents - Parents Protest!
- Building collapses in Chennai as many feared dead!