Hyderabad sources have stated that Tollywood industry actor turned politician and Jana Sena Party founder Pawan Kalyan today unfurled the national flag in Hyderabad, claimed to be the world's largest Indian tricolor, to commemorate the first war of the country's independence that took place in 1857. Meanwhile according to a party release, the flag was 122 feet in length and 183 feet in width.
It claimed the flag, prepared by an organization called 'Vibrants of Kalam,' is world's largest Indian National Flag. Meanwhile when speaking on the occasion, Palwan Kalyan quoted former President and educationist and philosopher Sarvepally Radhakrishnan as having said that the National Flag does not belong to any caste, religion or party and that it belongs to all.
Kalyan administered a national integration pledge to a large number of youth
who attended the event. Furthermore according to Philvex Hobby Society director
B. Padmavathy, who coordinated the flag-making efforts, the tricolor was
fastidiously stitched in Khammam by 20 women over a period of 20 days and the
material used is polyester, which is durable and was brought from Surat.
Can Chandrababu Naidu could bring Special Category Status to AP through his National Charisma? Andhra Pradesh sources reported that Chandrababu's presence at the swearing-in ceremony of Kumaraswamy had further embarrassed his political enemy Narendra Modi. Meanwhile in continuation to this, Chandrababu Naidu has now come up with a master-plan to further humiliate Modi-Shah combine. As per report Naidu will be inviting all major national leaders and regional party chiefs to the Dharma Porata Sabha in Amaravati.
- North Korea carried out demolition of its nuclear test site
- Rahul Gandhi dares PM for a fuel challenge
- Blue Methane flames burning in Hawaii Volcano
- Will Tuticorin return back to normalcy by new Collector?
- VIDEO emerged showing inhuman reaction of police in Tuticorin
- BJP has not given up its hopes on Karnataka yet
- CM Palanisamy's said anti social elements took protesters to wrong path
- Is there any master plan behind death of celebrities son?
- Deadly Nipah Virus taken its toll with one more person
- Bollywood pair Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone wedding date finalized
- State wide Bandh in Tamilnadu on May 25 in Sterlite issue
- DMK Chief Stalin evicted from Secretariat premises
- Will HD Kumaraswamy bring Karnataka as a model for India?
- Did TDP party planned to attack Pawan Kalyan?
- TDP party strongest party in India