In a recent bizarre incident, an owl that was about to be sacrificed for a politician to succeed in the upcoming Karnataka state assembly elections, was saved fortunately by the Kollegal Regional Forest officer. The Chamarajanagar district has witnessed the arrest of at least 4-5 people in connection with illegal poaching in the months of March - April.
The criminals who were arrested have confessed that it was a black magic practice to offer the owl as a sacrifice, for the Black magicians/ Vamacharas in order to make a candidate win the elections. While the total count of the animals sacrificed by the poachers Madesha and Rangaswamy over the years is unknown, they were arrested in the Odeyarpalaya Kannur Bus stand after the forest officer received a clue from a source.
The duo had been paid 3 lakhs for
the sacrifice, through middlemen. The accused have said that the Black magician
will charge up to 30 lakhs from the politician. However, Rangaswamy and Madesha
are now out on bail. The tradition is that the bird gets buried for 48 days,
and the candidate must have meals by sitting over the burial location, and
after 48 days, the skeleton of the bird will be taken out to perform black
magic. Such is the belief of the politicians on themselves and their parties
that, they resort to such cheap acts for winning elections rather than serving
Mizoram CM's Sensational first order! Mizo national front's chief minister candidate Jorom danga has announced that as the first order total abolishing of alcohol will be implemented. On November 28, elections were held for the 40 constituencies of Mizoram, and in the counting of votes held yesterday, the Mizo national front pushed aside the ruling Congress party and single handedly won the elections.
- Why Chandrababu Naidu failed in Telangana?
- Will Stormy Daniels pay Trump &3,00,000 as defamation suit dismissed?
- KCR the KING of Telangana, to Sworn in as CM
- Rahul Gandhi principal challenger to PM Narendra Modi for LS polls in 2019
- Has BJP lost its influence? Rajinikanth
- RGVs comment after Telangana Election Results
- 6 Women Candidates elected in Telangana Assembly 2018
- Puppy Sales at Pet Shops banned in Germany during Christmas
- Will Revanth Reddy quit politics?
- IIT-M makes 888 Job offers by 195 companies
- KCRs added advantage in becoming CM again
- Matter of extradition of Vijay Mallya to India referred to Secretary of State of UK
- Uttam Kumar Reddy alleged discrepancies in counting of votes for Telangana
- Zomato Delivery Man caught in Video eating Food for Delivery
- Chennai likely to receive Rainfall this Weekend