In a recent bizarre incident, an owl that was about to be sacrificed for a politician to succeed in the upcoming Karnataka state assembly elections, was saved fortunately by the Kollegal Regional Forest officer. The Chamarajanagar district has witnessed the arrest of at least 4-5 people in connection with illegal poaching in the months of March - April.
The criminals who were arrested have confessed that it was a black magic practice to offer the owl as a sacrifice, for the Black magicians/ Vamacharas in order to make a candidate win the elections. While the total count of the animals sacrificed by the poachers Madesha and Rangaswamy over the years is unknown, they were arrested in the Odeyarpalaya Kannur Bus stand after the forest officer received a clue from a source.
The duo had been paid 3 lakhs for
the sacrifice, through middlemen. The accused have said that the Black magician
will charge up to 30 lakhs from the politician. However, Rangaswamy and Madesha
are now out on bail. The tradition is that the bird gets buried for 48 days,
and the candidate must have meals by sitting over the burial location, and
after 48 days, the skeleton of the bird will be taken out to perform black
magic. Such is the belief of the politicians on themselves and their parties
that, they resort to such cheap acts for winning elections rather than serving
Hyderabadi Business magnet donates 1 Crore to TTD Hyderabad sources made a statement that Hyderabad based businessman B Karunakar Reddy has donated Rs 1 crore to Lord Venkateswara in Tirumala on Wednesday. Accordingly an ardent devotee of Lord Venkateswara, Karunakar Reddy along with his family visited Tirumala temple, offered their prayers to the Lord and later handed over a cheque of Rs 1,00,00,116.
- Can Chandrababu Naidu could bring Special Category Status to AP through his National Charisma?
- North Korea carried out demolition of its nuclear test site
- Rahul Gandhi dares PM for a fuel challenge
- Blue Methane flames burning in Hawaii Volcano
- Will Tuticorin return back to normalcy by new Collector?
- VIDEO emerged showing inhuman reaction of police in Tuticorin
- BJP has not given up its hopes on Karnataka yet
- CM Palanisamy's said anti social elements took protesters to wrong path
- Is there any master plan behind death of celebrities son?
- Deadly Nipah Virus taken its toll with one more person
- Bollywood pair Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone wedding date finalized
- State wide Bandh in Tamilnadu on May 25 in Sterlite issue
- DMK Chief Stalin evicted from Secretariat premises
- Will HD Kumaraswamy bring Karnataka as a model for India?
- Did TDP party planned to attack Pawan Kalyan?