As revealed by the National Health Service department of United Kingdom, the trend of the moment among women belonging to the nation happens to be virginity repair surgeries. In the past decade (2007 - 2017) more than 100 women have undergone the virginity repair treatment in NHS managed hospitals.
Virginity repair is a process that has steps like the reconstruction of hymen, the membrane at the vaginal opening, and the one that gets torn during sex. As the hymen gets reconstructed, the next time of sex will lead to the tearing of stitching and will lead to bleeding.
While guilt has been attributed to
be the major reason behind women opting for the treatment, the 30 minute
surgery costs around 1000 Euros. The women who underwent virginity repair
surgery include 15 Christians, eight from the England church, 23 without
religion, and 2 Muslim women.
Hyderabadi Business magnet donates 1 Crore to TTD Hyderabad sources made a statement that Hyderabad based businessman B Karunakar Reddy has donated Rs 1 crore to Lord Venkateswara in Tirumala on Wednesday. Accordingly an ardent devotee of Lord Venkateswara, Karunakar Reddy along with his family visited Tirumala temple, offered their prayers to the Lord and later handed over a cheque of Rs 1,00,00,116.
- Can Chandrababu Naidu could bring Special Category Status to AP through his National Charisma?
- North Korea carried out demolition of its nuclear test site
- Rahul Gandhi dares PM for a fuel challenge
- Blue Methane flames burning in Hawaii Volcano
- Will Tuticorin return back to normalcy by new Collector?
- VIDEO emerged showing inhuman reaction of police in Tuticorin
- BJP has not given up its hopes on Karnataka yet
- CM Palanisamy's said anti social elements took protesters to wrong path
- Is there any master plan behind death of celebrities son?
- Deadly Nipah Virus taken its toll with one more person
- Bollywood pair Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone wedding date finalized
- State wide Bandh in Tamilnadu on May 25 in Sterlite issue
- DMK Chief Stalin evicted from Secretariat premises
- Will HD Kumaraswamy bring Karnataka as a model for India?
- Did TDP party planned to attack Pawan Kalyan?