As revealed by the National Health Service department of United Kingdom, the trend of the moment among women belonging to the nation happens to be virginity repair surgeries. In the past decade (2007 - 2017) more than 100 women have undergone the virginity repair treatment in NHS managed hospitals.
Virginity repair is a process that has steps like the reconstruction of hymen, the membrane at the vaginal opening, and the one that gets torn during sex. As the hymen gets reconstructed, the next time of sex will lead to the tearing of stitching and will lead to bleeding.
While guilt has been attributed to
be the major reason behind women opting for the treatment, the 30 minute
surgery costs around 1000 Euros. The women who underwent virginity repair
surgery include 15 Christians, eight from the England church, 23 without
religion, and 2 Muslim women.
TTD gets Rs.1 Crore Donation Hyderabad sources made a statement that Hyderabad based businessman B Karunakar Reddy has donated Rs 1 crore to Lord Venkateswara in Tirumala on Wednesday. Accordingly an ardent devotee of Lord Venkateswara, Karunakar Reddy along with his family visited Tirumala temple, offered their prayers to the Lord and later handed over a cheque of Rs 1,00,00,116.
- What happened to the case lodged by Sterlite?
- Plastic Surgeon caught red-handed as Patient dies from Butt englargement injection
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli
- Rahul & Sonia maintains good relation with UPA parties & to defeat Modi in 2019
- Croatia motivated Many Smaller Nations in FIFA World Cup, Will India be Motivated?
- Why President of Iran warned US against pursuing conflict with his country?
- Many shot dead before Toronto Restaurant at Canada
- Germany, world's largest car makers are affected hard by US import tariffs
- Piyush Goyal said he did not understand "foreign English accent" of Shashi Tharoor
- Mamata Banerjee escalating attack against Modi regime
- Engineering aspirants getting ready for Online Engineering Counseling from July 25- August 20
- GST Prices dropped to 18% from 28%
- Subramanian Swamy wants Modi to undergo health check-up!
- Chennai School demands 2 Lakhs caution deposit from Parents - Parents Protest!
- Building collapses in Chennai as many feared dead!