According to sources many popular faces can be seen in the queue at polling booths. Former cricketer Anil Kumble and his family came out to vote. Previously Moorusavir Math's Gurusidda Rajayogindra Mahaswami and Mysuru's erstwhile royal Krishnadatta Chamaraja Wadiyar also cast their vote. Meanwhile Chief electoral officer Sanjeev Kumar and his wife also cast their vote in Bengaluru.
Further Prime Minister Narendra Modi urged voters in Karnataka to come out in large number to cast their vote. He tweeted "Urging his sisters and brothers of Karnataka to vote in large numbers today and he would particularly like to call upon young voters to vote and enrich this festival of democracy with their participation”.
Moreover Former Prime
Minister HD Deve Gowda casts his vote in Puttur. Furthermore the
85 years old leader claims this is the 66th time he is voting in elections as
he has been exercising his franchise since 1952. Further for the
first time in Karnataka, all women-managed polling station (Sakhi) has been set
up in each rural assembly constituencies and five in each urban constituency,
totaling 600 polling stations.
North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang Sources from Pyongyang reported that South Korean President MMoon Jae arrived in Pyongyang on Tuesday, where he was welcomed North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un in an elaborate ceremony, featuring a cheek to cheek hug. Accordingly the meeting between Moon and Kim came about four months after the two last met on May 26 inside the Demilitarized Zone that divides the two Koreas.
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar
- Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!