According to sources Congress and BJP both claim that they will get 130 plus seats in the election. Media reports that BJP’s Sriramulu who is contesting against incumbent Siddaramaiah said, “People want BJP in Karnataka and people know what Siddaramaiah government has done. We will get 130 plus seats and become the single largest party.”
Meanwhile Karnataka state electoral authorities informed that the highest 31% voting was recorded in Dakshina Kannada and Udupi districts respectively at 11 am while Bengaluru urban recorded the lowest at 17%. Previously top leaders of the parties sought to divine blessings on Saturday morning just before the polling process for the Karnataka Assembly elections was set in motion.
‘Vote before it rains on Saturday’ is
the mantra of all the political parties on the day of the Karnataka elections
2018. Usually Rains, was the villain that candidates across parties
feared in Bengaluru and some parts of Karnataka as some MLA aspirants and
supporters took to social media urging voters to come out before rains hit the
IT city as predicted by the Meteorological Centre.
Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru According to sources "The 3 wheeler range Treo and Treo Yaari are powered with lithium ion battery, which gives 170 km ride for a single charge, said Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd Chairman Pawan Goenka on the occasion. Meanwhile the $21 billion Mahindra group has invested Rs 100 crore in setting up a technology plant in the city's southern outskirts, with an installed capacity of 25,000 units per annum to make the e-autos for Karnataka initially.
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam