According to sources West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has accused a few political parties of trying to get her killed. Meanwhile she said she has reliable information from the Intelligence Bureau officials that a few are conspiring to kill her and the contract killers have already conducted a race at her residence and the Intelligence reports asked her to shift to a government bungalow immediately.
However, the fresh report from Intelligence Bureau indicates there is a serious threat to Mamata. Accordingly a high-level probe in the matter is said to be going on. Although the IB sleuths and Mamata's TMC leaders are not revealing who is behind the conspiracy, all they say is some political parties are trying to get her killed. Moreover right from the Demonetization to GST to ignorance of AP's rightful demands, Mamata has been waging a no-holds-barrier war with Modi government.
Further a conspiracy to get her killed is certainly
a huge shocker. None other than a chief minister raising issues of death threat
is a sad state of affairs. Moreover, Mamata said she has an "emergency
plan". Mamata said she prepared her "political will" to decide
who will run the party and who will run the government in her absence.
Putin got his view & expressed his view: FBI Chief Washington sources reported that FBI director Christopher Wray said Wednesday that the US intelligence community stands by its view that Russia interfered in the 2016 US election, despite Vladimir Putin's denial this week to President Donald Trump. Wray said when asked about Putin's denial to Trump at their summit in Helsinki "He has got his view, he has expressed his view”.
- Apple crossed $900 billion market capitalization mark last year: CEO Tim Cook
- Illiterate Prisoners becomes Literate in Telangana
- Chief Minister trolls Stalin!
- Chennai high court Chief justice assures severe punishment!
- Speaker accepts No Confidence motion!
- 85% land measured- CM reveals
- TTD in AP reconsidering decision to shut their doors to devotees for 6 days in August
- AP CM Chandrababu always a Hot Cake for National Political Parties
- SHE Team identifies 15 Criminal Cases in 15 Days
- No-Trust motion be debated in Lok Sabha on Friday
- Will AIADMK support TDP in No-Trust Vote?
- Women should be allowed to offer prayers in Sabarimala temple: SC
- Rohit s superlative one day form that earned him a Test call soon
- Sri Lanka temporarily shuts down Facebook after hate speech resulting in mob violence
- What is Non-Confidence Motion? How does it Work?