According to sources West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has accused a few political parties of trying to get her killed. Meanwhile she said she has reliable information from the Intelligence Bureau officials that a few are conspiring to kill her and the contract killers have already conducted a race at her residence and the Intelligence reports asked her to shift to a government bungalow immediately.
However, the fresh report from Intelligence Bureau indicates there is a serious threat to Mamata. Accordingly a high-level probe in the matter is said to be going on. Although the IB sleuths and Mamata's TMC leaders are not revealing who is behind the conspiracy, all they say is some political parties are trying to get her killed. Moreover right from the Demonetization to GST to ignorance of AP's rightful demands, Mamata has been waging a no-holds-barrier war with Modi government.
Further a conspiracy to get her killed is certainly
a huge shocker. None other than a chief minister raising issues of death threat
is a sad state of affairs. Moreover, Mamata said she has an "emergency
plan". Mamata said she prepared her "political will" to decide
who will run the party and who will run the government in her absence.
Hyderabadi Business magnet donates 1 Crore to TTD Hyderabad sources made a statement that Hyderabad based businessman B Karunakar Reddy has donated Rs 1 crore to Lord Venkateswara in Tirumala on Wednesday. Accordingly an ardent devotee of Lord Venkateswara, Karunakar Reddy along with his family visited Tirumala temple, offered their prayers to the Lord and later handed over a cheque of Rs 1,00,00,116.
- Can Chandrababu Naidu could bring Special Category Status to AP through his National Charisma?
- North Korea carried out demolition of its nuclear test site
- Rahul Gandhi dares PM for a fuel challenge
- Blue Methane flames burning in Hawaii Volcano
- Will Tuticorin return back to normalcy by new Collector?
- VIDEO emerged showing inhuman reaction of police in Tuticorin
- BJP has not given up its hopes on Karnataka yet
- CM Palanisamy's said anti social elements took protesters to wrong path
- Is there any master plan behind death of celebrities son?
- Deadly Nipah Virus taken its toll with one more person
- Bollywood pair Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone wedding date finalized
- State wide Bandh in Tamilnadu on May 25 in Sterlite issue
- DMK Chief Stalin evicted from Secretariat premises
- Will HD Kumaraswamy bring Karnataka as a model for India?
- Did TDP party planned to attack Pawan Kalyan?