Hyderabad sources have made a statement that Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao said a final decision on issues concerning government employees, teachers and others would be taken on May 16 after discussions with the staff associations. Meanwhile Rao said this in a meeting with ministers and officials.
It said the Cabinet sub-committee, which held discussions with employees' associations and teachers' associations, submitted its report to Rao. Moreover Rao asked state Finance Minister E Rajender, who heads the sub-committee, to hold talks with employees' associations of Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) also and study the issues further.
As per report Rao said he, along with sub-committee members and officials,
would meet leaders of the associations on May 16 from 3 PM to 4 PM and announce
decisions on their issues at 4 PM. Moreover the issues of employees'
associations include pay hike and other welfare measures.
3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi All the Pandals have been set up and Ganapathi has arrived and we all couldn't get more excited. Every year the festival is celebrated on a bigger scale and Maharashtra does it, even more, bigger and that is because of the dishes they prepare. Now, we bring you 3 dishes which you must know to prepare.
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE
- Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia
- Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing