Hyderabad sources have made a statement that Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao said a final decision on issues concerning government employees, teachers and others would be taken on May 16 after discussions with the staff associations. Meanwhile Rao said this in a meeting with ministers and officials.
It said the Cabinet sub-committee, which held discussions with employees' associations and teachers' associations, submitted its report to Rao. Moreover Rao asked state Finance Minister E Rajender, who heads the sub-committee, to hold talks with employees' associations of Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) also and study the issues further.
As per report Rao said he, along with sub-committee members and officials,
would meet leaders of the associations on May 16 from 3 PM to 4 PM and announce
decisions on their issues at 4 PM. Moreover the issues of employees'
associations include pay hike and other welfare measures.
Hyderabadi Business magnet donates 1 Crore to TTD Hyderabad sources made a statement that Hyderabad based businessman B Karunakar Reddy has donated Rs 1 crore to Lord Venkateswara in Tirumala on Wednesday. Accordingly an ardent devotee of Lord Venkateswara, Karunakar Reddy along with his family visited Tirumala temple, offered their prayers to the Lord and later handed over a cheque of Rs 1,00,00,116.
- Can Chandrababu Naidu could bring Special Category Status to AP through his National Charisma?
- North Korea carried out demolition of its nuclear test site
- Rahul Gandhi dares PM for a fuel challenge
- Blue Methane flames burning in Hawaii Volcano
- Will Tuticorin return back to normalcy by new Collector?
- VIDEO emerged showing inhuman reaction of police in Tuticorin
- BJP has not given up its hopes on Karnataka yet
- CM Palanisamy's said anti social elements took protesters to wrong path
- Is there any master plan behind death of celebrities son?
- Deadly Nipah Virus taken its toll with one more person
- Bollywood pair Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone wedding date finalized
- State wide Bandh in Tamilnadu on May 25 in Sterlite issue
- DMK Chief Stalin evicted from Secretariat premises
- Will HD Kumaraswamy bring Karnataka as a model for India?
- Did TDP party planned to attack Pawan Kalyan?