Chennai sources reported that when letting the cat out of the bag, Tamilnadu BJP State President Tamilisai Soundararajan admitted that BJP was not trying to hide the fact that the delay in setting a scheme to implement the Supreme Court judgment was owing to the elections in Karnataka.
Meanwhile when speaking to reporters at the Trichy airport, BJP State President Tamilisai Soundararajan was responding to a question from a reporter on the non-formation of the scheme owing to the elections in Karnataka. She said, “We are not hiding that she asks, is only BJP contesting in the Karnataka elections? So, both are contesting but the BJP is being blamed. Secondly, BJP is not hiding it. Meanwhile the judgment and the actions of the centre will be in such a manner that the farmers from Tamilnadu are extremely happy.”
Further when adding that the centre would bring water from neighboring
rivers to Tamilnadu, Tamilisai Soundararajan said, “Central government has
clearly said that we won't ask for more time. They have received information on
the steps that have been taken and moreover they have to admit who is behind
the long pending problems with rivers such as Cauvery and Palar from neighboring
North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang Sources from Pyongyang reported that South Korean President MMoon Jae arrived in Pyongyang on Tuesday, where he was welcomed North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un in an elaborate ceremony, featuring a cheek to cheek hug. Accordingly the meeting between Moon and Kim came about four months after the two last met on May 26 inside the Demilitarized Zone that divides the two Koreas.
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar
- Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!