Chennai sources reported that when letting the cat out of the bag, Tamilnadu BJP State President Tamilisai Soundararajan admitted that BJP was not trying to hide the fact that the delay in setting a scheme to implement the Supreme Court judgment was owing to the elections in Karnataka.
Meanwhile when speaking to reporters at the Trichy airport, BJP State President Tamilisai Soundararajan was responding to a question from a reporter on the non-formation of the scheme owing to the elections in Karnataka. She said, “We are not hiding that she asks, is only BJP contesting in the Karnataka elections? So, both are contesting but the BJP is being blamed. Secondly, BJP is not hiding it. Meanwhile the judgment and the actions of the centre will be in such a manner that the farmers from Tamilnadu are extremely happy.”
Further when adding that the centre would bring water from neighboring
rivers to Tamilnadu, Tamilisai Soundararajan said, “Central government has
clearly said that we won't ask for more time. They have received information on
the steps that have been taken and moreover they have to admit who is behind
the long pending problems with rivers such as Cauvery and Palar from neighboring
Hyderabadi Business magnet donates 1 Crore to TTD Hyderabad sources made a statement that Hyderabad based businessman B Karunakar Reddy has donated Rs 1 crore to Lord Venkateswara in Tirumala on Wednesday. Accordingly an ardent devotee of Lord Venkateswara, Karunakar Reddy along with his family visited Tirumala temple, offered their prayers to the Lord and later handed over a cheque of Rs 1,00,00,116.
- Can Chandrababu Naidu could bring Special Category Status to AP through his National Charisma?
- North Korea carried out demolition of its nuclear test site
- Rahul Gandhi dares PM for a fuel challenge
- Blue Methane flames burning in Hawaii Volcano
- Will Tuticorin return back to normalcy by new Collector?
- VIDEO emerged showing inhuman reaction of police in Tuticorin
- BJP has not given up its hopes on Karnataka yet
- CM Palanisamy's said anti social elements took protesters to wrong path
- Is there any master plan behind death of celebrities son?
- Deadly Nipah Virus taken its toll with one more person
- Bollywood pair Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone wedding date finalized
- State wide Bandh in Tamilnadu on May 25 in Sterlite issue
- DMK Chief Stalin evicted from Secretariat premises
- Will HD Kumaraswamy bring Karnataka as a model for India?
- Did TDP party planned to attack Pawan Kalyan?