Hyderabad sources reported that IT and Industries Minister KT Rama Rao launched the first-ever fellowship program of State Innovation Cell and also the first batch of Innovation Fellows were inducted into the cell. According the cell is designed to attract young professionals from different backgrounds to work with the government and drive innovation in the state.
Meanwhile the Telangana State Innovation Cell has invited several partners including Ashoka Innovators for the Public (Ashoka.org) to build the culture of change making in the state. Media reports that the Fellowship will be a one-year program, conceptualized to enable visionary and motivated professionals to work with the government, towards the vision of building an innovation-driven economy in the state.
the selection process was highly competitive where less than one per cent of
the applicants made it to the final selection. Moreover a few projects the
Innovation Fellows are leading include working with schools to promote a
culture of innovation thinking, kick starting innovation and entrepreneurship
activity at district level, promoting startup incubators, creating mentor
ecosystem and promoting grass-root innovators.
Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru According to sources "The 3 wheeler range Treo and Treo Yaari are powered with lithium ion battery, which gives 170 km ride for a single charge, said Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd Chairman Pawan Goenka on the occasion. Meanwhile the $21 billion Mahindra group has invested Rs 100 crore in setting up a technology plant in the city's southern outskirts, with an installed capacity of 25,000 units per annum to make the e-autos for Karnataka initially.
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam